Do you think Rich Paul made player deals to help LeBron? If so does this tarnish Lebrons legacy?

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe that Noel betted on himself and lost the bet and continued to not produce at a level in order to get the offers he wanted...Notice Paul doesn't have many other issues with players except for ones who are no longer in the NBA or well Noel. If Noel was more productive he would of received the top offers also no one told him to go to OKC to be a backup to Steven Adams for not 1 but 2 seasons.

What we don't discuss is how when he turned down the contract with the Mavs it seems like they stopped playing him as much.
If you believe you aren't receiving any offers you sign where you can, but it appears his agent wasn't attempting to get him any contracts.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you believe you aren't receiving any offers you sign where you can, but it appears his agent wasn't attempting to get him any contracts.

When we see the facts we will know better....All I'm going to say is if Philly wanted him during that time It would of been for a backup position and didn't he have a bad relationship and want out?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hold on...on a secondary note....If Rich Paul and his staff represent this amount of players granted not everyone is NBA level or Eligible for one reason or another. You know how the agents do those deals where they get one client to a team for a lower price in order to be owed a favor in the future...Is Noel one of those favors? Like we will get you Nerlens for cheap if you draft Bazley?

Agent Client Lists - RealGM

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
lol @ this dummy saying it’s not LeBron hate either.
It's not. I never gave my opinion on it but I knew people hate him so much everything said about him and his rings is considered hate. I don't hate or love lebron honestly. I was just wondering if it affects him bc rich Paul is his guy.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
“Does this tarnish LeBron’s legacy duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

:pacspit:
Name one thing lebron did that tarnished his legacy so far. People blame him for super teams, poaching hand picked players thru klutch, and breaking rules, like covid and tampering, and hes still untouched.

Lebron has the power to make this non-issue in the NBA and his fans will ignore it. People that call it out will be called haters. It's not as obvious as you seem to think it is.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
When we see the facts we will know better....All I'm going to say is if Philly wanted him during that time It would of been for a backup position and didn't he have a bad relationship and want out?
I mean that's all true but Houston had an offer for 20 mil over 4 years but they couldn't contact rich Paul for the deal. He ended up taking the minimum on a different team.

That's when Houston had harden, Clint capella and Eric Gordon. Imagine nerlens I'm that line up. That team needed a big man, defense and somebody to stay out of the shooters way. He would've been a good fit.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe that Noel betted on himself and lost the bet and continued to not produce at a level in order to get the offers he wanted...Notice Paul doesn't have many other issues with players except for ones who are no longer in the NBA or well Noel. If Noel was more productive he would of received the top offers also no one told him to go to OKC to be a backup to Steven Adams for not 1 but 2 seasons.

What we don't discuss is how when he turned down the contract with the Mavs it seems like they stopped playing him as much.

If guys bet on themselves they should make sure they are in a situation to produce and hope they don't run into injuries....Which is why in all honesty it may be best to just take the money and renegotiate as early as possible. I'm not going to blame Paul when in all honesty if Noel actually produced on the court his offers would of been better.

Marcus Morris had issues with Rich Paul and left his representation as well.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean that's all true but Houston had an offer for 20 mil over 4 years but they couldn't contact rich Paul for the deal. He ended up taking the minimum on a different team.

That's when Houston had harden, Clint capella and Eric Gordon. Imagine nerlens I'm that line up. That team needed a big man, defense and somebody to stay out of the shooters way. He would've been a good fit.

He would of played behind capela or was that before capela developed?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Blame Philly for making some of the worst consecutive draft picks of all time :mjlol:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
But this is standard practice in the league. You know how many agents tell teams to draft their clients and in exchange I’ll put in a good word for you with another client? This whole Noel situation is stupid and has racist undertones.

People always going at Rich but let other cac agents who bomb “cough” “cough” Alex Sartisis (Schroeder) .

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But this is standard practice in the league. You know how many agents tell teams to draft their clients and in exchange I’ll put in a good word for you with another client? This whole Noel situation is stupid and has racist undertones.

People always going at Rich but let other cac agents who bomb “cough” “cough” Alex Sartisis (Schroeder) .
A black man suing a black man is racist? Yall need help

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
He would of played behind capela or was that before capela developed?
2016-17

That's y bad I got the money fukked up. That was the Knicks offer. They didn't say the number for Houston bc Dallas was the front runner.