Do you think Rich Paul made player deals to help LeBron? If so does this tarnish Lebrons legacy?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Certain internet nikkas aren’t ready to have to this discussion but in the real world hoopers and real ball heads been talking about this for a while.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That’s crazy, they get the offers, the player decides, trust, that individual player was understanding his floor before he even got to the negotiating table, the agent is there for the give and take, and inside info to know how said owner feels about the player in question

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Kobe played with 4 in 20yrs

Shaq, Nash, Pau, Malone, Payton, Dwight.
Yes I think Rich made deals to help Lebron, but no it does not tarnish his legacy because regardless of who’s on the team you still have to compete and win. Lebron earned those rings.

what I ask myself is, if I was a NBA player would I sign with Rich? No, I would always be second to Lebron’s plans even if he’s out the league.
Pretty much.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jordan played with 1 hof player his entire career

Kobe played with 4 in 20yrs

Bron has 6 on his team this year

:russ::mjlol:
Jordan played with Dennis Rodman. Jordan played on the same team as George Gervin as well in his rookie year I believe.

Kobe played with Steve Nash, Dwight Howard, Shaquille O’Neal, Pau Gasol, Gary Payton, Karl Malone.

And that’s just off the top of my head. You clowns just throw BS around.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
again...youre focused on race, when the issue is an agent working as a proxy for a player

you may not care about it...but thats what people are talking about it.
Not the fact that Paul is black
Let’s keep it 100. People are mad because this is agent working as proxy for THIS player.

All agents have favored clients. Hell, all businesses have favored clients.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Let’s keep it 100. People are mad because this is agent working as proxy for THIS player.

All agents have favored clients. Hell, all businesses have favored clients.

If Rich Kleiman represented anybody other than Kevin Durant and siphoned all of his clients to the Nets under questionable deals where everyone but KD takes a paycut, KD would get the same blowback if not more because of all the other shyt he's done on top of that

Let's keep it 100. LeBron fans persecution complexes are otherworldly, you lot can't even separate the finer details without putting fingers in your ears and going "oh they just mad :troll:"

Look at your arguments and those that dapped you "so what he has good taste" "people are only mad because of who he manages" and not the fact he is actively circumventing salary structure and league fundamentals to chase MJ's shadow.

You nikkas can't even pretend to have an honest conversation. By far the most nonsensical and sensitive group of basketball fans that have ever existed, you're not even basketball fans.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this is the new way to bash Lebron ?

You guys are seriously twisted, sad, pathetic losers.