Do you try to smash the first time y'all kick It alonr

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes. i wont force the issue if it seems like she really isnt trying to mess around the first night, but if her body language is telling me she is in need of a loving touch then i just keep going as far as she will allow me.

you have to be a man and initiate things because most women wont. anytime a woman wants to hang out alone at your place or hers, you best believe she has sex on the brain also, but its up to you not to say or do something to completely put her off.

if you netflix and chill and dont make a move, most likely she will think you are a lame/coward/fakkit, and it will be your last time hanging out

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she feels comfortable to be in the crib dolo with you, she feels comfortable getting her guts rearranged

you gotta set the tone early and let her know where you at with the situation..

Their gonna front, you gotta make them not feel like a slut...

As soon as you walk in, hug them, give them a long kiss on the cheek, and look into their eyes..

Now you put "thoughts"in her head..
U just a dropped a gem

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if u wana fukk dont invite no bytch out while the sun is still out. they're gona be like lets go grab food, lets go grab drinks :childplease:
last 2 bytches i had over the crib came after 930/10pm, everything except mcdonalds n shyt is closed around that time, and they know i dont eat that filth :mjpls:
they already knew what was up and i didnt have to make a "move" they were cuddling up to me.
don't act like a creep, don't do any corny ass "moves" or lines, just be cool and get close to them on the couch.
plus i always smell like fresh laundry, to this day august 16 2015 i have not met a bytch that doesnt love that smell. i swear it opens them up :wow:
and then they're like:

except i dont shoo them away, i give them the :shaq:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
if u wana fukk dont invite no bytch out while the sun is still out. they're gona be like lets go grab food, lets go grab drinks :childplease:
last 2 bytches i had over the crib came after 930/10pm, everything except mcdonalds n shyt is closed around that time, and they know i dont eat that filth :mjpls:
they already knew what was up and i didnt have to make a "move" they were cuddling up to me.
don't act like a creep, don't do any corny ass "moves" or lines, just be cool and get close to them on the couch.
plus i always smell like fresh laundry, to this day august 16 2015 i have not met a bytch that doesnt love that smell. i swear it opens them up :wow:
and then they're like:

What kind of laundry you wearing

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of laundry you wearing

k2-_2914d002-f057-440b-a4d0-22bcd7c7b9c8.v3.jpg

this is what puts me over the top. shyt comes through in the clutch like jordan, bytches love clean laundry:blessed:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I use to back in high school. I had to stop being so thirsty tho
i can not try and not get anything... or try and maybe get something

now how much i try and what constitutes trying is different... but yea... if you at the house, it's late, we hugged up on the couch, yea i'm gonna kiss you, touch you, see what else i can do...

i'm just quicker to say fukk it, if i don't get it... i'm not pressed... but there's NO WAY i'm not gonna make ANY move... and most times i'm smashing cause she thinking the same thing... she ain't over here to watch this damn movie either

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes. i wont force the issue if it seems like she really isnt trying to mess around the first night, but if her body language is telling me she is in need of a loving touch then i just keep going as far as she will allow me.

you have to be a man and initiate things because most women wont. anytime a woman wants to hang out alone at your place or hers, you best believe she has sex on the brain also, but its up to you not to say or do something to completely put her off.

if you netflix and chill and dont make a move, most likely she will think you are a lame/coward/fakkit, and it will be your last time hanging out
Hell yea that's the truth

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and then they're like:

:russ: