Doctor Who Appreciation Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This episode had me like :mindblown:
I don't now what's going on, all my theories are definitely not even close and I don't care because that episode was awesome.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m thinking the Timeless Child/our Doctor is a Gallifreyean from an alternate Gallifrey. Our Doctor is how they learned to regenerate by experimenting and then wiped her memory.

That’s why Hartnell wanted to ran away but didn’t realize it. Why our Doctor seems at odds in character with the Time Lords in past series.

Ruth is this universe’s Doctor.

Anyone who watched the show Fringe should get what I mean.

Last edited:

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
I think that Ruth may have appeared ever so briefly before.

Did the spoiler box appear for anyone? Not showing for me.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m even more convinced 13 is the parallel Doctor.

Also, she lied about why she was hiding. If she were just some past version of the Doctor, she wouldn’t need to lie about why Gat was after her.

Ruth and her boyfriend mirrored Hartnell and Susan.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m even more convinced 13 is the parallel Doctor.

Also, she lied about why she was hiding. If she were just some past version of the Doctor, she wouldn’t need to lie about why Gat was after her.

Ruth and her boyfriend mirrored Hartnell and Susan.

I read one theory that ruth is Susan who just took the doctor title.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
It's pretty likely that Ruth is the Timeless Child. And there isn't such a thing as parallel universe Doctors. Not in the TV canon anyway.Tennant states it back in Age Of Steel.

Hard to place when she's from due to the appearance of the TARDIS. Anything other than the Totters Lane Police Box would have made things easier but I reckon that's been done deliberately to confuse us and will be something fairly simply explained away.

Think we're dealing with ancient time lord history way before Omega & Rassilon. Pre Prydonian chapter possibly.

Not going to dwell on it too much and just wait. Only 2 episodes until Cybermen appear anyway which should yield some answers and probably throw up a dozen more questions.

And this might not all be resolved this year. Chibnall said It won't.

Last edited:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Wish this was a 2-parter allow them to stretch the world epidemic and mystery of it all further.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Ok episode. Location filming was really good and Bradley Walsh stands out once again with the little moments. I'm still getting vibes that Yaz is either going to die or leave at the end.

Next week's looks great. Then it's Mary Shelley & Lord Byron vs the Cybermen. And then it's the 'explosive 2 part finale' as the BBC are calling it.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yaz is either going to die or leave at the end.

I don’t think Chibnall is going to go with a downer ending for the companions with all the stuff the Doctor is going through.

I think Yaz is going off on her own across the universe. Ryan will probably leave and Graham will agree it’s time to stop.