Doctor Who Appreciation Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
this was an okay ep, actually.

I heard it was supposed to come before the Ruth episode.

Yaz pulling a Clara. Gonna get herself killed right the fukk off.

I HIGHLY doubt it happens, but I hope that they expound on the fact that Mary Shelly was an 8th Doctor companion and had dealing with 10th. The fact that she was 18ish when she met 8th means they can't possibly dodge it, but they prolly will.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
this was an okay ep, actually.

I heard it was supposed to come before the Ruth episode.

Yaz pulling a Clara. Gonna get herself killed right the fukk off.

I HIGHLY doubt it happens, but I hope that they expound on the fact that Mary Shelly was an 8th Doctor companion and had dealing with 10th. The fact that she was 18ish when she met 8th means they can't possibly dodge it, but they prolly will.
Yeah I can't see it being mentioned at all. She's 18 in the episode as well. Big Finish is rarely canon.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Having a look at promo pics for the next episode. Does the red lighting on the left remind anyone of a classic series villain?

Graham-spaceship.-Can-You-Hear-Me-600x337.jpg

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I wonder why the Cybermen are the big threat for the finale instead of simply the Timeless Child arc?

He says there are the last of the Cybermen in the previous ep and then lots of Cybermen in the finale. So she doesn’t follow Jack’s warning?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Enjoyed the Eternals, Guardians & even the Celestial Toymaker getting a mention.

the namedrops were great.

The resolution... ehhhh :francis:

:russ: watching people complain about her trick with the sonic has been great. Like we haven't been watching The Doctor do "he's never done that before" stuff our entire lives.

":comeon: oh so she can use The Force now, huh"

I remember when 12 was riding around in Davros' chair and pulled a cup of hot tea out of nowhere like "Just accept I did it cause I'm The Doctor :ufdup:",, nobody wangsted about it at all :mjlol:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This ep reminded me of a mix of "Hide" and "The Chimes of Midnight" from 8th/Big Finish.

It made me realize something, though

:mjgrin: we haven't seen a single dalek all season

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This episode was a chore to get through. I think I stopped watching at least 3 times and had to come back around to it.

Next week's show looks like it should be good though.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I loved this ep!!

I wonder why the Daleks and Cybermen work so much better when the number in an ep is low but the point of the character is there large number

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow