Does K.Dot have more Range then Pac?Has he surpassed him?

Has kendrick surpassed tupac

• of course everyone knows this? Oldheads stay gassing up pac kendrick is the One.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • He almost has but not quite.... in time though in time

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • LoL Kdot & Pac don't even belong in the same sentence..... yet.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Pac is the Goat this is the dumbest question I've ever heard.

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
From what I understand, Pac died before his prime so we this shouldn’t be a discussion really.
Pac was a Hip Hop legend before he died. So he was in his prime

He already had a couple classic movies and a couple classic albums before he died

Me against the world and all Eyez on me

AEO is a double album so u can say he had 3 classic albums before he died

And he recorded 7 day theory before he died even tho it came out after he past away

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
Pac was a Hip Hop legend before he died. So he was in his prime

He already had a couple classic movies and a couple classic albums before he died

Me against the world and all Eyez on me

AEO is a double album so u can say he had 3 classic albums before he died

And he recorded 7 day theory before he died even tho it came out after he past away

I feel like from the documentaries, interviews and my uncle’s accounts of his music that PAC hadn’t even peaked yet. :lupe:

My rationale is how do you compare a legend who died before their prime to a rapper who is probably at his current peak.

It’s unfair to both parties, especially given the fact that Kendrick looks up to PAC the way he does.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick is not better than Pac in anything
Whether u talking rapper, or artist Pac >>
only thing he has is maybe lyrics and arguably storytelling

And lyric wise Pac got some verses/Songs better than majority if not all of Kendrick verses lyrically speaking
(All out, First to bomb, blasphemy)
Plus Kendrick. Ain't a lyrical monster so let's not act like he is some lyrical heavyweight

Everything else Pac is better than him at. Delivery, flow, artistry, etc Pac >>>>

Last edited:

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
I feel like from the documentaries, interviews and my uncle’s accounts of his music that PAC hadn’t even peaked yet. :lupe:

My rationale is how do you compare a legend who died before their prime to a rapper who is probably at his current peak.

me against the world was the number 1 album in the country in 1995

All Eyez on me sold like 3 or 4 million records in 96 then went diamond over the years

How wasn't PAC in his prime?

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps

All Eyez on me sold like 3 or 4 million records in 96 then went diamond over the years

I’m saying I feel like he could be better if he was alive. Probably getting peak and prime confused.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
No and YES

Pac is my favorite rapper of all times... as i got older certain rappers whose music I've used to bump all day ive out grew, and don't care for any more. where as, i've stay bumping all of Pac's music for the past 18 years.
with that said, there were rappers before Pac that were better than Pac, rappers during Pac that was better than Pac, and rappers after Pac that was better than Pac. and one of them is Kendrick Lamar. Kendrick is a better EMCEE than Tupac, better overall artistry, better in all technical aspects.

The only thing that Kendrick and damn near 99.9% of music haven't surpassed Pac in, is the EMOTION in Pac's music. When u listened to Pac's music u felt what ever he was talking about. Its like his music grabs u by the chest... the only nikkas in rap that ever had that IMO was DMX, and Kanye. If u listen to Pac's music its very spiritual, and the way he went about recording it shows that.
nikka please,kendrick is not better than pac in any form shape or fashion.
How dare you place this fake brenda gotta baby wanna be song making
neutered faux conscious rapper above pac.
Only thing kendrick does well is videos and award show theatrics.
nothing else.
#fakePACfans

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps

he's talking about Pac's creativity, skill, and talent... and imo he's right Pac was just getting into his prime.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
hell no he does not have more range then pac not imo kendrick got could not make club bangers street shyt political introspective etc like pac
and make it sound good as well
But Kendrick actually does this :patrice:...except for street shyt as he doesn't pretend to be street
Im not even a Pac fan, but this thread is ridiculous. It typifies this generation with just ignorance to history and the overall lack of respect for it.

Why cant yall let Kendrick have a career and then look back on it? My gawd..
Every person who's great at something gets compared to previous greats, no matter the field.
From what I understand, Pac died before his prime so we this shouldn’t be a discussion really.
:usure:
nikkas in here saying Pac has 4 classics (which I disagree with) so nah