Does K.Dot have more Range then Pac?Has he surpassed him?

Has kendrick surpassed tupac

• of course everyone knows this? Oldheads stay gassing up pac kendrick is the One.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • He almost has but not quite.... in time though in time

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • LoL Kdot & Pac don't even belong in the same sentence..... yet.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Pac is the Goat this is the dumbest question I've ever heard.

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I just got told Kendrick Lamar has more range then pac.
Youngstas swear we are all oldheads for saying whats obvious.
State your opinion and give reasons why.

IMHO: Kdot doesnt have enough classic albums to compare himsef to pac. Lyrically he can compete and perhaps even surpass in some ways. But when you add up Pacs body of work all of the classic material collaborations etc. Pac is on a mountaintop and Kdot is on a hill. Pac has 4 classic albums & about 500 unreleased songs that are just incredible. His films are classic, his poetry book is dope. Pac made a top 5 diss track of alltime HIt em up.

Kdot has section 80 which is dope his debut album which is a classic... & to pimp a butterfly. Im not the biggest fan of the Damn album but you can argue that he has 2 classic albums. Maybe someone else can argue for more.Kendricks best battle rap is his Control Verse.... I'm a let a kendrick fan speak on how great that verse is to them to ME. Its a nice verse I never care to hear it again. I think kendrick is definitely the best rapper of this generation. But he isn't touching the top 10 YET.

vote and speak your opinion.
Who said this? :pdahellclean:
@ them.
If Pac was still alive we’d be on the same team :pdahellclean:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Pac was a Hip Hop legend before he died. So he was in his prime

He already had a couple classic movies and a couple classic albums before he died

Me against the world and all Eyez on me

AEO is a double album so u can say he had 3 classic albums before he died

And he recorded 7 day theory before he died even tho it came out after he past away
7 day theory
AEOM
thug life(a flawless ass album that suffered from pac's court cases)
me against the world

4 without a doubt classic albums

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I just got told Kendrick Lamar has more range then pac.
Youngstas swear we are all oldheads for saying whats obvious.
State your opinion and give reasons why.

IMHO: Kdot doesnt have enough classic albums to compare himsef to pac. Lyrically he can compete and perhaps even surpass in some ways. But when you add up Pacs body of work all of the classic material collaborations etc. Pac is on a mountaintop and Kdot is on a hill. Pac has 4 classic albums & about 500 unreleased songs that are just incredible. His films are classic, his poetry book is dope. Pac made a top 5 diss track of alltime HIt em up.

Kdot has section 80 which is dope his debut album which is a classic... & to pimp a butterfly. Im not the biggest fan of the Damn album but you can argue that he has 2 classic albums. Maybe someone else can argue for more.Kendricks best battle rap is his Control Verse.... I'm a let a kendrick fan speak on how great that verse is to them to ME. Its a nice verse I never care to hear it again. I think kendrick is definitely the best rapper of this generation. But he isn't touching the top 10 YET.

vote and speak your opinion.
Kendrick got 4 classics. More than pac.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
No and YES

Pac is my favorite rapper of all times... as i got older certain rappers whose music I've used to bump all day ive out grew, and don't care for any more. where as, i've stay bumping all of Pac's music for the past 18 years.
with that said, there were rappers before Pac that were better than Pac, rappers during Pac that was better than Pac, and rappers after Pac that was better than Pac. and one of them is Kendrick Lamar. Kendrick is a better EMCEE than Tupac, better overall artistry, better in all technical aspects.

The only thing that Kendrick and damn near 99.9% of music haven't surpassed Pac in, is the EMOTION in Pac's music. When u listened to Pac's music u felt what ever he was talking about. Its like his music grabs u by the chest... the only nikkas in rap that ever had that IMO was DMX, and Kanye. If u listen to Pac's music its very spiritual, and the way he went about recording it shows that.
This and it's not even close. Kendrick is miles ahead in rapping.

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
Kendrick has indeed passed Pac quality wise.

TPAB >>>>>>>>>>>>> Pac's discography too

Lol Kendrick is top 10 of all time, he's passed those rappers.

emotional wise? yes he does. U on TPAB is a great song and actually better
giphy.gif

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
this shyts a fukkin joke kendrick doesnt even have classic album makes alot of corny shyt and alot of trash too. hes a overrated spitter how in anyway can you even compare him to pac let alone even put him in the top 50 i dont even think hed be in top 75. I dont think dude even has any memorable verses where i go back and listen to. Pac from 95-96>>>>>> kendricks existence. Kendrick wouldnt be shyt in rap anything before that gay lil wayne era. Hed just be an ordinary backpack rapper. damn and tpab are garbage they got no replay value. gkmc had 3 bangers on it which is cool but then the hype machine got behind that shyt and ppl started praising that shyt as classic. i nvr hated kendrick he was alright wen gkmc came out but now shyts getting to much all this overhyping nonsense putting him over goats:pee105::pachaha::ahh: which is complete :trash::mjlol:. Hes overrated trash now. the stans are fukking kendricks fanbase wen they know the hype aint real. Shyne was right:martin: wen he said that shyt and everybody attacked him for it.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
I rather have All Eyez On Me over Kendrick's discography and Kendrick my favorite artist since 2011 :yeshrug:

This. I think this is the truth I like kendrick and he my fav rapper outside freddie gibbs that being stated if god was like all eyez on Me or kendrick lamars life Id pick all eyez on me and I think the entire westcoast would 2.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
this shyts a fukkin joke kendrick doesnt even have classic album makes alot of corny shyt and alot of trash too. hes a overrated spitter how in anyway can you even compare him to pac let alone even put him in the top 50 i dont even think hed be in top 75. I dont think dude even has any memorable verses where i go back and listen to. Pac from 95-96>>>>>> kendricks existence. Kendrick wouldnt be shyt in rap anything before that gay lil wayne era. Hed just be an ordinary backpack rapper. damn and tpab are garbage they got no replay value. gkmc had 3 bangers on it which is cool but then the hype machine got behind that shyt and ppl started praising that shyt as classic. i nvr hated kendrick he was alright wen gkmc came out but now shyts getting to much all this overhyping nonsense putting him over goats:pee105::pachaha::ahh: which is complete :trash::mjlol:. Hes overrated trash now. the stans are fukking kendricks fanbase wen they know the hype aint real. Shyne was right:martin: wen he said that shyt and everybody attacked him for it.
flawless post