Does the world really need a new iPhone every year?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but if they build a defective product which is designed to go bad in a couple of years so customers are forced to buy a new one, that's different. Cars have much longer lifespans and are built with much greater quality and durability.
car manufacturers make their money from maintenance, parts and service, selling extra warranty's and upgrades. they ain't really making money from sales like that.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They're not, but people really out here talking about what color their message bubble is :dame:
nobody forces to buy shyt, but most of those cosmetic(software) differences ppl with older phones are gonna get regardless.

I just don't buy in to the hype no more.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Im gonna buy the new iphone, had my 5 since february 2013 now.
Every couple years is enough to get a new phone

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
had my same 6s for over 2 years now and never had any problems, still runs as smooth as it did when I 1st got it :manny:

Yeah but that next update apple might put out might definitely brick your phone they "force" you suckers to upgrade constantly... It's an amoral business tactic. :francis:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but that next update apple might put out might definitely brick your phone they "force" you suckers to upgrade constantly... It's an amoral business tactic. :francis:
this is my 1st iPhone, you can chill with all the personal name calling over a stupid ass phone, iPhones are great quality phones unlike that trap phone your carrying around :heh:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I get a new iPhone every major release.

Just because they release them yearly, it doesn't mean you have to buy it. In addition, why people acting like Apple are the only ones that do this :dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
this is my 1st iPhone, you can chill with all the personal name calling over a stupid ass phone, iPhones are great quality phones unlike that trap phone your carrying around :heh:

What name calling?!?! :dahell: Calling Apple fanboys losers is name calling?! I thought it was just Facts B...:troll:

What's a trap phone?!? :heh:

Apple has done put out harmful updates to screw up the IOS in older models, thus "Forcing" adopters to upgrade to newer phones or they just stop updating software for the old phones so they can make YOU as a consumer upgrade on your own... :manny:

There was a few people complaining the same way when an abhorrent apple update fukked up their itunes libraries and ios programs, you idiots really think it was a computer glitch?!? :mjlol::heh:

Last edited:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What name calling?!?! :dahell: Calling Apple fanboys losers is name calling?! I thought it was just Facts B...:troll:

What's a trap phone?!? :heh:

Apple has done put out harmful updates to screw up the IOS in older models, thus "Forcing" adopters to upgrade to newer phones or they just stop updating software for the old phones so they can make YOU as a consumer upgrade on your own... :manny:

There was a few people complaining the same way when an abhorrent apple update fukked up their itunes libraries and ios programs, you idiots really think it was a computer glitch?!? :mjlol::heh:
ok.