Don't come at her, she's not your brand of Caucasian :mjpls:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's all our job :comeon:and I said that because those same females I'm talkin about would have stomped a mud hole in them bytches asses a few years ago but now a days nikkas is too sweet and soft.

A member since 2012 and this your first post
oFNMtPF.png

I will never forget in college some sista that I was cool with came over to my apartment. She was like can I bring my home girls and I was like cool bring them sistas too.

Next thing I know she shows up with 4 sistas and 2 white girls. So I ain't tripping me and my boys at the apartment playing madden.

You can tell that both these white girls date brothas by the way they talked and dressed. Well anyway one of the sistas says well these N-words I be dating ain't shyt. Well anyone who knows me knows I dont say the N-word and I especially hate when black people use it around white folks. So one of the white girls says yeah man my baby daddy that N-word be trippin.

:ufdup:I tell the white girl what you just say.

:whoa: she like well you know I ain't mean it like that.

:ufdup: I am like I don't get down with that shyt watch your mouth.

The sistas then turn to me and say why you trippin thats our girl it is cool if she says that.....its only a word.:yeshrug:

I tell the sistas even the one I was cool with you out of your got damn mind cosigning that bull shyt...:stopitslime:.

I ended up throwing all they asses out my apartment...:camby: fukk that sell out shyt.

So yes there are sistas that be cosigning that shyt.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
I will never forget in college some sista that I was cool with came over to my apartment. She was like can I bring my home girls and I was like cool bring them sistas too.

Next thing I know she shows up with 4 sistas and 2 white girls. So I ain't tripping me and my boys at the apartment playing madden.

You can tell that both these white girls date brothas by the way they talked and dressed. Well anyway one of the sistas says well these N-words I be dating ain't shyt. Well anyone who knows me knows I dont say the N-word and I especially hate when black people use it around white folks. So one of the white girls says yeah man my baby daddy that N-word be trippin.

The sistas then turn to me and say why you trippin thats our girl it is cool if she says that.....its only a word.:yeshrug:

I tell the sistas even the one I was cool with you out of your got damn mind cosigning that bull shyt...:stopitslime:.

I ended up throwing all they asses out my apartment...:camby: fukk that sell out shyt.

How many dudes you throw out your house for cursing black women?

I'll wait.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia

Oh believe me breh I know how some of them are. I was called racist by certain black women all throughout grade school but now I'm seeing black women I came up with that didn't tolerate white bytches saying the n word at all letting that shyt slide like its cool. Things have definitely gotten worse.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
When your brand of Black feminism becomes so outlandish that your hatred for Black men leads you to not only excuse a white woman regurgitating what she's heard from Black women and peppering it with blatant anti-Blackness but encourage it, that shyt is useless. There's no instance where your Black ass benefits from anti-Blackness, particularly from a white woman. And when you defend that white woman by calling Black women mammies, you are useless. The day y'all ever see me defending white women, let alone at the expense of Black people, especially Black women, know I've flown the coop and I'm no longer of any use.

Preach

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Sounds like you're caping for becky. She's out of place here. Let black people issues be solved by BLACK people.

Lol this has been going on for so long. When black women bring it up we are accused of being divisive jealous etc. It's more powerful coming from the very women these men are targeting. I enjoy allies of all stripes and in tired of waiting.

Fly

Superstar
Daps
That's a lie. Black men are on that mgotw wane heavy especially on YouTube. One of the more popular YouTube dregs used to post on Chateau heariste which has now become an alt right site but still uses the same arguments against bW they were spewing 10. Years ago
You're on the internet too much. 98% of black men don't even know what mgtow is and 99% of black men aren't making youtube videos complaining about women

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
#pawgset, y'all pawg queens pulling your cards now too :mjlol: this bytch right here called Black men illiterate, small-brained and lazy and instantly got Sistas rushing to invite her to the cookout. Who said MadameNoire 'nem ain't got the juice? They got everybody and their momma talking shyt about Black men now.
:mjgrin: Well, one thing we know for sure is she's definitely not your brand of caucasian.

:troll: She's Hellmans, she ain't Kraft Mayo

Update: Kinfolk comes through with the heat as always :wow: More fire in the comments section.

Kinfolk killed those wenches spirits:russ::wow:

Dihsarm

Pro
Daps
Lol this has been going on for so long. When black women bring it up we are accused of being divisive jealous etc. It's more powerful coming from the very women these men are targeting. I enjoy allies of all stripes and in tired of waiting.
So u think ww are your allies huh:usure:

Bet your ass would be singing a different song if Brad or Jake was dissing NBW.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
So u think ww are your allies huh:usure:

Bet your ass would be singing a different song if Brad or Jake was dissing NBW.

Study some political theory. Allies arent permanent but interests are. We use them when they are useful and discard them when they outlive their usefulness. It happens to black folks all the time.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
You're on the internet too much. 98% of black men don't even know what mgtow is and 99% of black men aren't making youtube videos complaining about women

Most white supremacists arent on social media nor to they make videos or appear on Fox news. MGTOW is reminiscent of black male culture which most black men do in fact subscribe to. The inherent evilness of women, particularly black women, the sexism and misogyny, the chauvinism, etc.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Most white supremacists arent on social media nor to they make videos or appear on Fox news. MGTOW is reminiscent of black male culture which most black men do in fact subscribe to. The inherent evilness of women, particularly black women, the sexism and misogyny, the chauvinism, etc.

Mgtow are gay beta males who have been beaten up by life