Don't come at her, she's not your brand of Caucasian :mjpls:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
White folks like this will call you all types of n words,monkey,stinky when you get them mad

then be like " I only date black men and have half black kids" once you call them white supremacist
I've met A LOT of racist/bigoted white women who have black kids. shyt is strange as hell. And the funny thing is they get like that AFTER they have the black kid lmao. shyt is the weirdest. I had a home girl who got more and more conservative, even though she only fukked black dudes and has a black son. She said something sideways about black people on Facebook, and I came on there to check her, and some dude said she hates black men but loves black dikk :laugh:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
That's a lie. Black men are on that mgotw wane heavy especially on YouTube. One of the more popular YouTube dregs used to post on Chateau heariste which has now become an alt right site but still uses the same arguments against bW they were spewing 10. Years ago
MGOTW and red pill was a philosophy that was essentially spawned from the teachings of Patrice O’Neal and Dante Nero, one black and one mixed fellow. So it isn’t really just following whites.

Kind of like how trumpsters like to call republicans “based” if they piss off liberals, even though the word based in its currrent form, was created by Lil B the rapper.

They just take or shyt and twist it.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
black men who shyt on black women and put white women on a pedestal are corny but she was being mad extra with it

she could’ve just said “i have no interest in men who shyt on their own race to put white women on a pedestal” and kept in moving

mocha

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I tell you id knock this pigskin bytches brains out on the floor I ain't playing :francis:

I don't even like white bytches but I be Goddamn if you bout to disrespect my people. These white bytches is outta control these days I'm seeing black dikk loving white hoes all over facebook using the n word and and the black chicks ain't Checkin em for shyt.

Damn have times changed :snoop:cracka bytches wouldn't have dared to come outta pocket like that in the 90s or even early 00s, they had respect for us and what we would do back then.
It's a black woman's job to check a black man's white bytch for using the n-word? Interesting.

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
As a black girl who has had friends at work and in school that were non black women I can say that even the ones who date black men think all of these things. Most of them are very strict on not dating black men and anytime I say anything like "he's cute" in reference to a black man especially a dark skin black man this can make them shocked or annoyed. Even betrayed.

They always have to say something, even when they met my boyfriend (came to work to bring me breakfast) they say "he's cute, he's not so dark" and I always have to correct them. Even when I say I'm not attracted to Latino or white men here comes the heartattacks and silent shock. They think black men are ghetto thugs who just can't compete with their men or any other non black man. It's as if they'd rather me join in on hating my own men than even referring to any black male as attractive or intelligent or even kind inspires recoil. My Bf is really active in my life he picks me up from work and will order lunch for me on a daily and each day this act surprised them. As if I'm supposed to have a worthless man because he's black. So glad I left the racist banking world.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
It's a black woman's job to check a black man's white bytch for using the n-word? Interesting.
It's all our job :comeon:and I said that because those same females I'm talkin about would have stomped a mud hole in them bytches asses a few years ago but now a days nikkas is too sweet and soft.

A member since 2012 and this your first post
oFNMtPF.png

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Becky got some nerve:gucci:

I doubt her flat behind having ass will make a post about racist white males..

She expects white males to be racist what she should t expect is god black men to be racist against they own.