Don't come at her, she's not your brand of Caucasian :mjpls:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
She's raising a half-black girl that will eventually become a half-black woman, so she's probably weirded out by all the c00ns who come to her putting black women down.
Also blk men who haven't hung around white women don't realize the lengths to which these chicks crave attention. Whites feed off blk self-hate to the point they make media lies about us create negative narratives.
She's not weirded out by c00ns. White people know the mental rape they've inflicted on blk men and women and why c00ns worship them.

Secretly she loves this. It's her bread and butter. I've seen white chicks literally PROMPT blk men to insult black women in front of them.
"Geez is she always like this?"
"Lmao! What do u mean she won't fukk on the first date? So prudish!"

And just like that--just an innocent suggestion. That's all it takes for some c00n to sit there and rationalize in his mind "yeah white chicks support us blk men more than blk women do!"

And have the nerve to turn this into a black woman problem when white women literally do what's in a snakes nature to do. This very thread had so many black female comments when this shyt literally had nothing to do with blk women. Lmao!

These wake up calls coming more and more frequently these days. And it's going to get worse.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Breh, fukk this bytch and fukk the c00n ass nikkas simping her. I'm tired of these buck ass motherfukkers shytting on black women, a black woman birthed your ass, show some goddamn respect.:scust:

I hate it when people in our community date out, or try to, and shyt on our people to curry favor with non blacks. White supremacy has its fukking foot on our necks and we busy throwing each other under the bus to sleep with these fukkers. nikkas on the Coli talk about having a code and shyt, if it dont include having self respect and respecting, honoring and loving one another, fukk a code. Stop giving these white bytches/ exoticals passes. Just like women are eternally surprised that throwing p*ssy to an aint shyt nikka didny transform him into a respectable person, you not gonna fukk the #inherently outta these bytches. White women are the literal handmaidens to white supremacy, the ones who birth and raise the next generation of :mjpls:
Keep that bedwench and bed buck shyt to yourself and swirl/pawg in peace.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
You came late to the party. It's not all about you.
oprah-appalled-300x169.gif

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Cant cosign Cacs making a spectacle by inserting themselves within talking points that originate in the community. shyts the woke version of blackface.

Exactly why this cook out shyt needs to stop, stop giving them a voice inside of our shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Doesn’t describe me, I don’t feel hit by any of that honestly :yeshrug:
exactly... nikkas getting their panties in a bunch over this... if you aren't out here talking shyt about black women so you can fukk white women, then don't even worry about it

trust me, if i seen a message with some of those lines, i'd be calling those c00ns a lot more than dumb

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't dig on swine personally (white women)

but if they opened up their inboxes to expose these nikkas :whoo:

the c00ning levels would me astronomical

And this is why it needs to happen. It's plenty nikkas out here straight up disparaging Black women for access to white vagina, bottom of the barrel ass nikkas.