Door Dash Don't Give A fukk

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:If you go on KFC's website, they have an 8pc chicken bucket for 10.00. Doordash charges 26.83 for the exact same item. Not to mention other miscellaneous cost. That's crazy. So it would appear Door Dash makes their money upselling the actual item of the food unbeknownst to the customer. I wonder if that's ethical and do the restaurants allow them to do that?

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
be 5 years late to how food delivery apps work, brehs:mjlol:

yes, the restaurants know. they're the ones who raise the prices of the items to cover the percentage doordash charges them on each order

Crude

Superstar
Daps
People love convenience.

Perfect example how online shopping has basically put these brick and mortar retailers out of business.

People rather sit in the house and order food and other ish from an app on their phone can get out, do things, and meet people.

Business like door dash are and business of the like will continue to thrive.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m amazed at how many people use Door Dash and Uber Eats.

It’s like the universe is doing everything possible to tell you :flabbynsick: folks to stop ordering this crap. It’s bad for you and expensive.

And sure. Someone could say they use delivery services for healthy foods. But let’s be honest here…

Daps
The deals you get on the restaurants official app or in store are also non existent on the food delivery apps. Unless you don’t drive or the restaurant is not walking distance you have to be a lazy Ass that has no care for wasting money to order thru these apps. Won’t lie though I was that lazy Ass plenty of times I would literally order from places I could walk to within a few minutes tops didn’t feel like getting out of bed :dead:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
they dont. they dont even help you out when a cis gender eats some of your wings

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The restaurants raise the prices to combat the fees that DD and other apps pay

I notice where I am the food spots charge more on Uber Eats than on DD

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
No way these companies can last with the way they doing business.. I was taking uber to airport like usual and it was almost double what I usually get charged.. I was speaking to driver and on a $50 drive he was only getting like $15.. :ohhh: I was under the impression uber too 20 or 30%, that blew my mind.. I guess they keep driver in dark what they charge