Door Dash Don't Give A fukk

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok well then take your ass to KFC and get it yourself? you are paying extra because someone is bringing the food to you.

what you think that should cost? 50 cents? gas/labor/time sitting in traffic ain't free.

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
Well, if you're anti-capitalism like someone I may or may not know, you'd find a way to order your food and pay a fraction of the cost...

Not saying it's possible.... maybe.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The deals you get on the restaurants official app or in store are also non existent on the food delivery apps. Unless you don’t drive or the restaurant is not walking distance you have to be a lazy Ass that has no care for wasting money to order thru these apps. Won’t lie though I was that lazy Ass plenty of times I would literally order from places I could walk to within a few minutes tops didn’t feel like getting out of bed :dead:

it's not all lazy people, I read that people with disabilities, the elderly use it too especially in the winter time or when the weather is rough.

i've read about parents who didn't want to dress the kids or baby just to buy 1 or 2 things from the market that they need using these services.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
it's not all lazy people, I read that people with disabilities, the elderly use it too especially in the winter time or when the weather is rough.
I have a condo downtown stupid ass people order food from places like 2 blocks away

Old people/young/people/ ugly people

They all stupid people

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
ok well then take your ass to KFC and get it yourself? you are paying extra because someone is bringing the food to you.

what you think that should cost? 50 cents? gas/labor/time sitting in traffic ain't free.
theyre talking about the menu prices, not delivery fees fool

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
shyt. Ubereats isn't any better. Not too long ago they had a 30% off 40$ promotion. So my order was 41$ before the promotion was tallied.

Take 30% off and it goes to around 29$

But then due to taxes, service fees, and there was some next fee that I forgot about. It totalled up to 50$

Got damn

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
theyre talking about the menu prices, not delivery fees fool
why do you think the restaurant pays fees to doordash to be listed on the app?

doordash has to pay people to deliver you your food. the revenue for doordash to remain in business can't only come from delivery fees. the restaurant then pushes those fees to you, the person who is either too lazy or finds their time too valuable to go get it yourself.

if your time is more valuable than the increased costs, then order on the app. if it isn't worth the extra charges, go to the fast food place and pick it up yourself, like you used to do 10 years ago.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I’m amazed at how many people use Door Dash and Uber Eats.

It’s like the universe is doing everything possible to tell you :flabbynsick: folks to stop ordering this crap. It’s bad for you and expensive.

And sure. Someone could say they use delivery services for healthy foods. But let’s be honest here…
Chinese food
Sushi
Vietnamese & thai
All healthy depending on choices. Occasionally a pizza here and there.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
These delivery services ain't shyt....instead of competing for the best prices they are overcharging for some soggy ass food.

Everything getting expensive and ain't nothing you can do about it.....back in the day a person could atleast rob a bank to break even....with online banking, digital currency and credit cards....that shyt has gone too now.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Reading this thread like :mjgrin::to:

Because I've never had food delivered to my house, a pizza hut opened up like a few years ago in a shopping center nearby.

Delivery lasted like two months. (they kept getting robbed, no one saw that coming}

And the corner store is a few blocks away, ahkmed and his Krispy Krunchy Chicken :myman:

I hate driving, waiting in line when I'm home im home.. If I could get delivery it would be a blessing lol

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Imagine ordering Doordash/Grubhub/Ubereats and not getting it free(while also not getting the delivery driver fired)