Dr. Fauci: dont think we will be Back to 100% Normal by March 2022

broller

Veteran
Daps
" Face masks help contain respiratory droplets that can transmit SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, from people who do not know they have the virus."

aka they prevent the wearer from spreading it.

"
  • A retrospective case-control study from Thailand documented that, among more than 1,000 persons interviewed as part of contact tracing investigations, those who reported having always worn a mask during high-risk exposures experienced a greater than 70% reduced risk of acquiring infection compared with persons who did not wear masks under these circumstances.34"
"Masks also help reduce inhalation of these droplets by the wearer (“filtration for personal protection”). The community benefit of masking for SARS-CoV-2 control is due to the combination of these effects; individual prevention benefit increases with increasing numbers of people using masks consistently and correctly."

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
by saying its no different then the flu and not taking it serious. He's the head of this country. instead of sending warning and precautions, he made a coli type conspiracy statement.

The WHO at the beginning said it couldn't be transmitted from human to human only animal to human. I get he says things the wrong way or just says the wrong thing but it's not entirely on him.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No one got covid until the politicians and media made an issue of it. Now every celebrity, athlete, musician and their families are getting it, Then they do these PSAs telling us to stay at home. Ya pretty easy to do when you live in a mansion on acres of land with an indoor outdoor pool, home gym, home theater, maids and servants and can afford daily food delivery
Crazy right? I haven't heard of one care of the "flu" this year.Covid!:mjlol:.

:russ:.

However, if you get shot? Covid! If you get hit by a bus? Covid! Sprain your ankle?

Not to mention that if this started in October 2019, there was not a single teacher I've seen that said they had Covid until Fauci and these clowns started talking about it more in February and March.
Y'all can't still be this ignorant. :dwillhuh:

Over 500,000 more people than normal died last year, with peaks that exactly match the Covid death peaks. You can't fake 500,000 extra dead people.

mMqlqIi.png

Excess mortality during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) - Statistics and Research

blob:https://ourworldindata.org/bce548e3-0061-46cc-a2e2-5f048f9f99da

And that's as of December, by now it's over 600,000.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
"
  • A retrospective case-control study from Thailand documented that, among more than 1,000 persons interviewed as part of contact tracing investigations, those who reported having always worn a mask during high-risk exposures experienced a greater than 70% reduced risk of acquiring infection compared with persons who did not wear masks under these circumstances.34"
"Masks also help reduce inhalation of these droplets by the wearer (“filtration for personal protection”). The community benefit of masking for SARS-CoV-2 control is due to the combination of these effects; individual prevention benefit increases with increasing numbers of people using masks consistently and correctly."

yes help reduce, not 100% protect. Just like masks reduced your droplets but not fully. thats why the 6 feet distance is in play.

if that were the case, Nurses and doctors wouldn't isolate covid patients in reverse air flow rooms and have to wear fitted N95's

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
forgot to address this.

The cases are low or non-existent because, wait for it....People are not going out without masks and spreading their germs :ohhh:

flu is a droplet virus. most cases people catch it by being out and getting it from others. Funny how that works when people take precautions and viruses arent spread rapidly

But yet somehow covid is spreading at an alarming rate with all these measures in place. Now I know you're gonna say it's an airborne virus which still shows that it will do what it can and the masks and lockdowns will have very little or no effect at all.

broller

Veteran
Daps
yes help reduce, not 100% protect. Just like masks reduced your droplets but not fully. thats why the 6 feet distance is in play.

if that were the case, Nurses and doctors wouldn't isolate covid patients in reverse air flow rooms and have to wear fitted N95's

Yeah I didn't say 100% but they're helpful. It's wise to mask up for your own protection but the evidence is stronger for other people's protection.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
No one got covid until the politicians and media made an issue of it. Now every celebrity, athlete, musician and their families are getting it, Then they do these PSAs telling us to stay at home. Ya pretty easy to do when you live in a mansion on acres of land with an indoor outdoor pool, home gym, home theater, maids and servants and can afford daily food delivery

GMoneyMafia

You wanna neg my comment you tell me why instead of just negging it.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
But yet somehow covid is spreading at an alarming rate with all these measures in place. Now I know you're gonna say it's an airborne virus which still shows that it will do what it can and the masks and lockdowns will have very little or no effect at all.

covid is more contagious and lives longer then the flu. covid is not seasonal, its year around. Covid spikes happened when states started opening up and lightening the restrictions. Notice how after states went back into lock down and the vaccine came, cases have dropped? but i guess lock downs and masks dont work right?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What information. If one layer is useless. Three ain't gonna do any better. You really believe the 6 feet rule. So if I'm standing 5' 11" away from you I can infect you.
No one has ever said that infection stops at six feet. It's basic common sense that the further you are the safer you are. 12 feet is better than 6 feet, 100 feet is better than 6 feet. There's no magic number, 6 feet is just considered a workable compromise.

Y'all seriously are making up shyt out of nowhere and then complaining about shyt you made up on your own head.

Kristi Noem is a hardcore MAGA idiot who had the worst Covid policy in the country, had an awful outbreak, and isn't even like by her own right-wing constituents. Even the governors of North Dakota and Minnesota were shytting on her. You seriously posting her shyt?

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
covid is more contagious and lives longer then the flu. covid is not seasonal, its year around. Covid spikes happened when states started opening up and lightening the restrictions. Notice how after states went back into lock down and the vaccine came, cases have dropped? but i guess lock downs and masks dont work right?

My opinion they don't or the risk is greater than the reward. I just don't believe a lot of the numbers or what the media tells us. I know it exists but I also believe the media has made it a shyt show. And besides locking down a country of almost 350 million people but still providing essential goods and services is no easy task no matter who's in charge.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
My opinion they don't or the risk is greater than the reward. I just don't believe a lot of the numbers or what the media tells us. I know it exists but I also believe the media has made it a shyt show. And besides locking down a country of almost 350 million people but still providing essential goods and services is no easy task no matter who's in charge.

why would the media lie about a pandemic? whats their gain? I love conversing with folks who dont think its serious or is fake. I have had family members die from it, had patients as young as 21 become dialysis patients while being fully healthy prior to contracting it. I mean i dont need the media to tell me how real this is. i live it and seen it.

what good is a shut down economy for congress?

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
No one has ever said that infection stops at six feet. It's basic common sense that the further you are the safer you are. 12 feet is better than 6 feet, 100 feet is better than 6 feet. There's no magic number, 6 feet is just considered a workable compromise.

Y'all seriously are making up shyt out of nowhere and then complaining about shyt you made up on your own head.

Kristi Noem is a hardcore MAGA idiot who had the worst Covid policy in the country, had an awful outbreak, and isn't even like by her own right-wing constituents. Even the governors of North Dakota and Minnesota were shytting on her. You seriously posting her shyt?

She makes more sense than anything that Cuomo or Newsome has said or done. Just she's a republican you won't believe what she's saying. So cause the republican North Dakota governor disagrees with her that means she's not a MAGA too. What the fukk is a MAGA to you anyways.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Herd immunity was always the answer, just with the vaccine as a stabilizer for those who could/would get seriously sick from it.
According to the so called health experts heard immunity is a myth but someone forgot to mention that prior to 2020.
Total bullshyt, show me a single paper from before 2020 where experts recommended herd immunity as a positive solution to deal with any serious illness.

I was speaking to an epidemiologist back in March and she said she had literally never heard of anyone trying to achieve herd immunity from getting sick. You work for herd immunity with vaccination, not with illness. If we had team for herd immunity with illness we would have had 4x as many deaths.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Dr. Fauci is like Duffman. He says a lot of things.

Don't wear a mask cause masks don't work.
Wear a mask cause it can protect you from covid
Now he wants us to wear 3 layered masks.
Total bullshyt - Fauci never said masks don't work. Why are you promoting right-wing misinformation?

Back at the very beginning when it was only in a few places, he said we shouldn't rush to get masks because they didn't think community spread was happening in most places yet and because they were afraid there weren't enough supplies for health care workers. He never said they didn't work - otherwise why the fukk would be say the health care workers needed them? And within a couple weeks he changed his stance and said community spread was happening enough that masks were becoming important for everyone.