Drake needs to take a break from rapping

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference between Lebron and Drake is that Lebron is actually good.

see, thats true hating right there.
i never said he cant sing. or keep up with a beat... but hes been LYING SINCE THE GET AND USING THE CULTURE TO SUCCEED THROUGH BIRDMAN.

why he trying to be that hood rapper when hes a suburbanite singer?
then shytting on the real rappers who came up in this game in AMERICA?????

he got no respect... then hes on stage saying eminem his goat,

FOH!!!! hes a player. in more ways than one. and hes the type that would get jumped daily after school in any hood he didnt grow up in.

this is why most of you like him. he has the life you wish you had and never did. and sad thing he never did either.
get played by the player who makes good music in a genre he is raping. he raped rap. and he raped hip hop.
7 years now this been going on. and here we are and people are choosing meek over drake.

in 1995, meek wouldve won. trust.

this game is a different game now. and minaj got that blakk cloud. see wtf that slore is in her 40s. wait for it

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I see the trolls are already out. Apple paid him 20 mill to do ovo sound radio and for the views exclusive. after tax and label pay he prolly took home 4-5 million. his just grossed over 80 million on his tour. has business ventures and endorsement. He may not earn money from him albums and singles but best believe Hotline Bling and Views ensured that he'll sellout every show for the rest of his life. And he does have 2 milli in the bank, much more than that lol.

:birdman:

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Nah the album sucked but why would he take a break? He usually drops a solo project every 2 years and his popularity has increased with yearly shyt now. If he manages to drop some dope singes on the level of a Both, Sneakin', For Free and etc I'm fine with that for now. Breh doesn't have it in him to make a fully dope project.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More Life is :trash:

Maybe it's because I'm Nigerian and have grown up listening to west African and carribean music, but I can't listen to Drake try to immitate these styles.

He is just so fukking boring on these dancehall tracks.:scust:

nikka sings in monotone with no African or Jamaican features, shyt puts me to sleep.

Tell me why I should listen to this over WizKid?

This would be the equivalent of Gyptian put out a rap album with a fake American accent and shyt bars

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
see, thats true hating right there.
i never said he cant sing. or keep up with a beat... but hes been LYING SINCE THE GET AND USING THE CULTURE TO SUCCEED THROUGH BIRDMAN.

why he trying to be that hood rapper when hes a suburbanite singer?
then shytting on the real rappers who came up in this game in AMERICA?????

he got no respect... then hes on stage saying eminem his goat,

FOH!!!! hes a player. in more ways than one. and hes the type that would get jumped daily after school in any hood he didnt grow up in.

this is why most of you like him. he has the life you wish you had and never did. and sad thing he never did either.
get played by the player who makes good music in a genre he is raping. he raped rap. and he raped hip hop.
7 years now this been going on. and here we are and people are choosing meek over drake.

in 1995, meek wouldve won. trust.

this game is a different game now. and minaj got that blakk cloud. see wtf that slore is in her 40s. wait for it

Tbh Meek is a little too sensitive...emotional on social media.

Imagine Method Man in the 90s bytching n complaining on social media lol

Thank god, internet wasnt as big as it is today