Drake needs to take a break from rapping

Edub

Veteran
Daps
That's not that I said got damn u nikkas dumb.
Nor are They clappin because they are Drake listeners and certain other nikkas think Drake listeners are bytch(your premise is just dumb as fukk)......simply because jail nikkas are not listening to Drake.....my point is either way listeners or not....Drake doesn't matter to nikkas doin bids u corny ass nikka :mjlol:

And then you in this forum talkin bout wack charges you caught....find ya life nikka:hhh:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
He never was hungry. His rise to the rap game is as inauthentic as it gets. I can't listen to his music and honestly, his music has never done it for me. His sound is basically something someone else made for him and he's just acting along.
This. Drake is a brand.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Nor are They clappin because they are Drake listeners and certain other nikkas think Drake listeners are bytch(your premise is just dumb as fukk)......simply because jail nikkas are not listening to Drake.....my point is either way listeners or not....Drake doesn't matter to nikkas doin bids u corny ass nikka :mjlol:

And then you in this forum talkin bout wack charges you caught....find ya life nikka:hhh:

Your premises is dumb as fukk.

Go somewhere and say "aye if u listen to Drake you a bytch ass nikka and I'll beat ya ass cuz u a bytch ass nikka"

I just listed jail cuz y'all worship nikkas in jail on here.

Ain't nobody talking about charges besides y'all dumb nikkas asking why. Every charge is whack dumb nikka stay outta jail and stick to posting on here

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
an artist is supposed to push boundaries and explore their craft. Being formulaic because it's profitable is the difference between an industry plant and and artist.

But we already know he's not the later so...

You do realize Ross is one of the most Formulaic Artist of this era.

ML sounds nothing like any other Drake album

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
"My junior and senior will only get meaner"

I believed him but after Views and More Life it's time to take a hiatus. Try to construct a true project and give the people the best material.

TheAnalyst504

Rookie
Daps
Here is it brehs More Life:

Wave riding ✔
Bad singing vocals ✔
Repping of Toronto ✔
Jay-Z flow circa 2001 ✔
Trying to impress savvy rap listeners with his Meek disses ✔

In conclusion,
Mumble rappers<Drake<Wale,K.Dot,J.Cole