Drake needs to take a break from rapping

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I would like a 2 year break or some heavy 50 collaboration to bring edge to his sound and defeat grandpa jigga for good. If he takes a long break I don't think he'll get his spot back tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its all business.He's making more money than ever before. He should continue making more music like views and More Life if its making him more money.

an artist is supposed to push boundaries and explore their craft. Being formulaic because it's profitable is the difference between an industry plant and and artist.

But we already know he's not the later so...

isisleo86

All Star
Daps
I liked maybe 2 songs. Passionfriut was pretty good. :ehh: His beats are always fire despite everything else. I'll give him that!
I enjoyed this better than views tho. I'd rather Drake rap than that struggle shyt he calls singing (its always annoyed me). :francis:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Every nikka think they tougher than every nikka :yeshrug:

That too gets a no....not all nikkas are tuff, but jail nikkas certainly are not clappin over being accused of being Drake listeners. Matter of a fact Drake ain't getting listening requests on cell blocks........as if that matters anyway :francis: