Draymond Green Fires Back At Charles Barkley

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
TORONTO — Draymond Green caught wind of TNT studio analyst Charles Barkley’s comments that the Warriors forward was small and not “tough enough” as Golden State lost to Cleveland.
Green fired back Saturday once again after previously having disagreed with Barkley’s characterization of the Warriors as a jump-shooting team that couldn’t be counted on to win an NBA championship.
“I think he was shorter than me. You would think he would support me,” said Green, who at 6-foot-7 noted he used to watch tape of Barkley’s playing days to improve himself. “But hey, maybe he thinks I can’t win one (championship) because he ain’t got one. So if he’s the same size, and he can’t win a championship, we’ll see what happens. I’ve got a lot more years to do it than he’s got, you know?

A guy who’s not a champion can’t talk too much about championships, can he? I’m not sure how much he won anything in his career team-wise. Been to the finals, but… For him to say that – they won’t win because he’s too small – maybe that’s why he didn’t win. Because he was too small.”

http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/201...y-whos-champion-cant-talk-much-championships/

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If only these players had the testicaluar fortitude to get at these owners and the corporal structure of the nba like they do at barkley. Barkley is an idiot but he aint hurting yall more than these owners do.

Y'know, all he has is an opinion.

Nonetheless, i agree with Green's sentiments. ..

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
If only these players had the testicaluar fortitude to get at these owners and the corporal structure of the nba like they do at barkley. Barkley is an idiot but he aint hurting yall more than these owners do.

Y'know, all he has is an opinion.

Nonetheless, i agree with Green's sentiments. ..
Go at owners just before you're about to get a hefty contract brehs

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Draymond was just mad and all over the place, especially with thatand sentence.

Barkley dId all he could to get that title in 93. He and his team just ran into Jordan...and Dan Majerle didn't help the cause much either.
How would you feel if a guy with a platform that Chuck has said your team can't win a championship because they start you?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
How would you feel if a guy with a platform that Chuck has said your team can't win a championship because they start you?
I get you...but I'm really referring to him possibly proving Chuck's point with that last sentence. Maybe Chuck is saying that they didn't win because he was too small, and he's speaking from experience.

:manny:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Draymond was on point with the size issue but went off on a tangent talking about Barkley having no rings or that some how he wasn't a winner. Draymond is a fukking role player who's playing with 2 All Star caliber players and defensive minded center. Barkley is a HOF and was a 1st option. He's no where near Barkley's level.