Draymond Green Fires Back At Charles Barkley

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
yeah draymond dont give no fukks...he know this is his last yeear in GS anyway.

Detroit finna offer the max next year

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Draymond was on point with the size issue but went off on a tangent talking about Barkley having no rings or that some how he wasn't a winner. Draymond is a fukking role player who's playing with 2 All Star caliber players and defensive minded center. Barkley is a HOF and was a 1st option. He's no where near Barkley's level.
What you got from this is "I'm better than Charles Barkley"?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Draymond was on point with the size issue but went off on a tangent talking about Barkley having no rings or that some how he wasn't a winner. Draymond is a fukking role player who's playing with 2 All Star caliber players and defensive minded center. Barkley is a HOF and was a 1st option. He's no where near Barkley's level.

Boy is feeling himself after Kerr made him a starter this year and has him playing in all these small ball lineups as a PF and C too

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
They do have really small power forwards. That can come back and bite you in the ass in a series.

:manny:

That's why MEM, OKC and SAS are their worst nightmare in a 7 game series IMO.

Enough perimeter defenders and big men to give the Warriors real problems.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I smell Barkley's retirement from broadcasting right around the corner, however, I think he's right. Draymond and Barkley might have the same height issues, but young Barkley was a monster. Barkley was a straight up pitbull, every bit of a power forward in a short wide body. Draymond isn't that. I don't think it's even a fair comparison. Dude's get too sensitive when they hear things about themselves. Barkley can't say every player is great or hold his tounge, he's a paid analyst. He gets paid to say what he feels about the teams and players.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Draymond was just mad and all over the place, especially with that last sentence.

Barkley dId all he could to get that title in 93. He and his team just ran into Jordan...and Dan Majerle didn't help the cause much either.

:childplease: