Draymond Green Fires Back At Charles Barkley

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
dude sounds like he in his feelings over them barkley comments
he's mad huh, them comments hurt him a lil
You always cape for the opposite :what:

because a nikka addresses a comment made about him he has be in his feelings. You come with that same rhetoric in every thread like this

Grown men can't speak their mind without being caught in their feelings.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Draymond was just mad and all over the place, especially with that last sentence.

Barkley dId all he could to get that title in 93. He and his team just ran into Jordan...and Dan Majerle didn't help the cause much either.
who gives a fukk. Point blank Barkley talks a lot of shyt and y'all cape for him

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Draymond was on point with the size issue but went off on a tangent talking about Barkley having no rings or that some how he wasn't a winner. Draymond is a fukking role player who's playing with 2 All Star caliber players and defensive minded center. Barkley is a HOF and was a 1st option. He's no where near Barkley's level.
fukk Barkley

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I miss Draymonds ring ceremony? By his own logic he isnt in position to speak on the shyt either. This new trend of using the ring argument for ringless nikkas is :mindblown:. Charles is a c00n and a clown but he was an ATG and he is right about this and its his job. What was he supposed to say after Bron had his way with them nikkas on the block...I aint got no rings so I cant comment?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
if he responds, people say its because he caught feelings. If he doesn't respond, people say he's shook. This is why it's so rare for a player to be real and take a real stand on something. People are fickle as fukk.
It's these Coli nikkas

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Chuck is right and Draymond sounds like an emotional clown. Lol at bringing up championships like Shaq does, as if Draymond is some sort of veteran with rings. :camby:
draymond needs to learn when to stop talking. Michael jordan being in the league made winning one a Lil tougher for barkley
He was asked a question you dumb ass nikkas.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
No, we don't. :why:
y'all do everytime someone brings up him being ringless y'all switch goal posts. But but but he's still a HOF player. I don't give a fukk, Barkely has no room to talk about a player winning any championship and getting beat by the best player in the league especially when Jordan owned his ass in his career

fukk this nikka know about winning championships? All this nikka has is stats and a few gold medals from playing with the Gods of that era. Didn't win shyt in College either fukk what he his opinions about winning championships.
Don't fault the players because they don't respect his bs opinion.

Last edited:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You always cape for the opposite :what:

because a nikka addresses a colment made about him he has be in his feelings. You come with that same rhetoric in every thread like this
Stfu

i understand the coli new trend is crapping on barkley
but gotdamn maybe yall should use some logic and think

draymond green who is this role player decides to talk down on barkley like he was some scrub
shiit all barkley said was they were too small
u dont see nick collison shiiting on barkley if he said okc wont win a title because they a jump shooting team

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
i understand the coli new trend is crapping on barkley
but gotdamn maybe yall should use some logic and think

draymond green who is this role player decides to talk down on barkley like he was some scrub
shiit all barkley said was they were too small
u dont see nick collison shiiting on barkley if he said okc wont win a title because they a jump shooting team
Barkley said they won't win championships because they were too small and dude threw it back at him so he's caught in his feelings? Just accept the fact nobody really respects Barkley and his comments. Barkley was saying some dumb ass shyt that night anyways.