Dressing like a ho...

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Sometimes I like to wear short tight shyt. I got a big ol booty too and thick legs. I can only dress like this when I'm out with a man.

Ladies do you'll feel comfortable wearing revealing clothes out alone, with lady friends, or with a man?

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
No, I do not wear revealing clothes unless it is night time and my kids are asleep. I have to keep my marriage spicy.

Otherwise, I wear beautiful attire that does not reveal too much to the perverts out there who have no rights to look at my body in that fashion. Sometimes my tops are too tight though but I try to avoid it. I might wear a tight top under a sweater if I go out with DH.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Warm weather the most "revealing" is cleavage but I can't really help that.

I usually only wear "revealing" clothing when I'm out with friends partying or sometimes with the SO.

Giselle

Daps
I wear clothes that fit. Not too tight wear I can't move. I don't have any cleavage (I'm a b cup) and I'm uncomfortable going out with my behind and stomach showing. I'd feel naked. The most revealing clothes that I've worn are a tanktop and shorts that come just below my behind. I don't even wear bikin's. I usually wear tankinis with short styled bottoms.

Last edited:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I aka because obviously women get more attention when they are dressed that way and they have more confidence knowing that they aren't alone. I'm terribly self conscious when I'm in "going out" clothes or tight clothes. I tend to off set them by wearing sandels or tennis shoes.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
i have a hard time understanding why you included it in your op

Because if you have a big ass or breast you're going to get a lot if attention when you wear right or revealing clothes. Because of this I prefer to wear those types of clothes when I'm with a man preferably or with friends. I will dress revealing if I'm out with a dude whether friend or bf

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Need pics of said "hoeish" outfit.

In general though, thick chicks can't get away with the same attire that thin chicks can. Its a nasty double standard. Also it sucks for black women because they are natural thicker than most other races here in the the states.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:patrice:

Need pics of said "hoeish" outfit.

In general though, thick chicks can't get away with the same attire that thin chicks can. Its a nasty double standard. Also it sucks for black women because they are natural thicker than most other races here in the the states.

was just gonna say this. My sister has this dress that we both love, my sister is thin (like rihanna) and I'm thick, when she wears it no one says anything but when I wear it I get a mix of :merchant:, :shaq:, and :takedat: everywhere I go. Even she asks me "are you gonna wear that outside?".