Dressing like a ho...

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I think I may have been dressed like a hoochie. :patrice:
I was chillin all day, then when I had to go run errands, I put on this romper. Now I don't recall it feeling as short as it did today, two weeks ago when I wore it. But when I was walking, I was like, damn I feel like my ass is hanging out. The bottom part was right at the bottom of my butt, so no cheeks were showing, but it felt like they were.
But the issue was that, like with ALL shorts, it rides up when I walk.

This is what I was wearing (but this is not my picture)
s_554fd369a88e7d0713009978.jpg

Last edited:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
My general rule is to accentuate only one thing at a time. For instance:
If you wear a short skirt/shorts then you should wear a loose top.
If you're showing cleavage then your bottoms should me more conservative (longer skirts or pants).
If you are showing midriff then everything else should be fairly covered.

Generally speaking, I prefer fitted clothes because, with my body type, I will look frumpy with loose clothing.

I wear what I think looks good on me and is appropriate for the occasion. What other people may think really doesn't matter...

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I think I may have been dressed like a hoochie. :patrice:
I was chillin all day, then when I had to go run errands, I put on this romper. Now I don't recall it feeling as short as it did today, two weeks ago when I wore it. But when I was walking, I was like, damn I feel like my ass is hanging out. The bottom part was right at the bottom of my butt, so no cheeks were showing, but it felt like they were.
But the issue was that, like with ALL shorts, it rides up when I walk.

This is what I was wearing (but this is not my picture)
s_554fd369a88e7d0713009978.jpg

Looking at the picture it doesn't look hoochie, but rompers are funny. I bought a really cute romper. I was able to wear the romper like twice and it didn't seem inappropriately short at all. One day, all of a sudden, it was like the shorts shrunk and rode up more, which was weird because it wasn't stretchy material. Now I will only wear the romper around the house or to the beach/pool

Last edited: