Dressing like a ho...

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
That's why I said dress for your size. If you know an outfit is going to be SUPER tight squeezing your A&T why wear it and then go and complain. I said women can wear what they want to wear. What I dislike is when women KNOWINGLY (most know what they are wearing) wear revealing clothes and then complain about someone checking them out with sex on their mind, and not hiding it. I know thick plus sized women with buffy da body type bodies that can wear outfits that are not revealing. From what I see most women knowingly wear revealing clothes.
buffy the body is going to look like buffy the body in a tshirt or a turtleneck is what I'm saying lol
if a womans body is overtly sexual, she's going to look sexual regardless of her clothes, unless she's wearing a hijab
like if she wears a jumpsuit (which covers everything) or a dress with a heavy fabric

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm happy for you.
mariah_LMAO@U.gif

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I might be in the minority of dudes, but I actually don't like women who show off their body too much. To me, that's attention whoring and attention whoring is super wack. If a chick is attention whoring, then she's wacksauce off rip.

Me, I'm impressed by women who can dress. Most chicks can't dress, so they resort to "embracing their curves" as a way of grabbing attention. Funny how when dudes "embrace their curves", then its "dudes are thristy." No, b#tch, you thirsty and lame for wanting attention but acting like you don't.

Whatever happened to having some modesty? Whatever happened to saving your body for your dude's eyes? Whatever happened to a pair of shorts being too short?

Unfortunately, these second, third, twentieth waves of feminism have made women incredibly unscrupulous in terms of personal behavior and decorum. Instead of not wearing a low-cut shirt, chicks want to wear it and then be on some "Oh, I can't believe you're looking at my breasts. Even though I intentionally chose to wear this shirt, knowing that it would cause my breasts to stick out, that all but covers the bottom third of my nipple, you should ignore that and focus on my obviously low character for even wearing such a shirt and this punk a## conversation you're petending to enjoy, so that you can have fun with my breasts that I have on full display. But I'm still a lady though."

Chicks out here trying to get attention at all costs and then wonder why dudes talk how they talk.

Peace

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
buffy the body is going to look like buffy the body in a tshirt or a turtleneck is what I'm saying lol
if a womans body is overtly sexual, she's going to look sexual regardless of her clothes, unless she's wearing a hijab
like if she wears a jumpsuit (which covers everything) or a dress with a heavy fabric

I guess we will have to agree to disagree, but I respect your opinion.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I might be in the minority of dudes, but I actually don't like women who show off their body too much. To me, that's attention whoring and attention whoring is super wack. If a chick is attention whoring, then she's wacksauce off rip.

Me, I'm impressed by women who can dress. Most chicks can't dress, so they resort to "embracing their curves" as a way of grabbing attention. Funny how when dudes "embrace their curves", then its "dudes are thristy." No, b#tch, you thirsty and lame for wanting attention but acting like you don't.

Whatever happened to having some modesty? Whatever happened to saving your body for your dude's eyes? Whatever happened to a pair of shorts being too short?

Unfortunately, these second, third, twentieth waves of feminism have made women incredibly unscrupulous in terms of personal behavior and decorum. Instead of not wearing a low-cut shirt, chicks want to wear it and then be on some "Oh, I can't believe you're looking at my breasts. Even though I intentionally chose to wear this shirt, knowing that it would cause my breasts to stick out, that all but covers the bottom third of my nipple, you should ignore that and focus on my obviously low character for even wearing such a shirt and this punk a## conversation you're petending to enjoy, so that you can have fun with my breasts that I have on full display. But I'm still a lady though."

Chicks out here trying to get attention at all costs and then wonder why dudes talk how they talk.

Peace

Yup...I see it all the time.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that's just rude. Again it isn't the approaching its the way men approach when you are dressed that way. Some even take it further when you are dressed a certain way

So what if a brother excused himself and respectfully asked your male companion if you two were a couple, is that considered rude?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
So what if a brother excused himself and respectfully asked your male companion if you two were a couple, is that considered rude?

Yes. That's another man. Could be my brother. Sometimes men just need to pass. It's not the end of the world.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Warm weather the most "revealing" is cleavage but I can't really help that.

I usually only wear "revealing" clothing when I'm out with friends partying or sometimes with the SO.
So you only wear revealing cloth during caribana ?