Suddenly every other chick on the coli is too thick :duck:

We gon need

tumblr_inline_npjor6SLGp1qgl6qf_500.gif

Cuz yall lookin like coli brehs in those height threads where everyone 6'3
:mjlol:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
people staring at you like that makes you uncomfortable in general tho :yeshrug:
my sister has a really voluptuous body and there are dresses that she likes (that aren't even especially revealing at all) that she does out wearing feeling like she's very fashionable and fem and comes home agitated/sat because how how her body attracts that kind of attention
anything that isn't baggy looks "revealing" on her because her waist is so small compared to everything else
if it fits her waist, it gives her the typical jessica rabbit look
and it's recently making her want a completely different body type (which is nuts, I would kill for her body type :mjcry:)
even with baggy stuff, you can still see pretty much everything
because of that, I really understand how other women feel about male gaze and clothes
going out feeling like wife material in a modern fitted dress and get a bunch of sexual comments and looks about your T&A from people :francis:
Sorry to hear that

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
So when is it ok to approach you?While you are wearing a full length winter coat and ski mask during a blizzard?

Best believe a man on a mission will find a way to holla even if you're walking with your male protection.

that's just rude. Again it isn't the approaching its the way men approach when you are dressed that way. Some even take it further when you are dressed a certain way

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
people staring at you like that makes you uncomfortable in general tho :yeshrug:
my sister has a really voluptuous body and there are dresses that she likes (that aren't even especially revealing at all) that she does out wearing feeling like she's very fashionable and fem and comes home agitated/sad because of how her body attracts that kind of attention
anything that isn't baggy looks "revealing" on her because her waist is so small compared to everything else
if it fits her waist, it gives her the typical jessica rabbit look
and it's recently making her want a completely different body type (which is nuts, I would kill for her body type :mjcry:)
even with baggy stuff, you can still see pretty much everything
because of that, I really understand how other women feel about male gaze and clothes
going out feeling like wife material in a modern fitted dress and get a bunch of sexual comments and looks about your T&A from people :francis:

That's why I said dress for your size. If you know an outfit is going to be SUPER tight squeezing your A&T why wear it and then go and complain. I said women can wear what they want to wear. What I dislike is when women KNOWINGLY (most know what they are wearing) wear revealing clothes and then complain about someone checking them out with sex on their mind, and not hiding it. I know thick plus sized women with buffy da body type bodies that can wear outfits that are not revealing. From what I see most women knowingly wear revealing clothes.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Actually I said I was 5'2 and 220lbs but that was me trolling. These dumb nikkas in here ate it up to. Without fulfilling their stereotypes of black women they wouldn't have shyt to say. I think given other things I've said about myself it should have been easy to deduce that I was lying about something.
I was :mindblown: at people taking that seriously. I didnt say anything because I was :mjlol: to myself.