Dressing like a ho...

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
V-necks hate me, my cleavage always comes out to party like its invited and its not.... i realize a guy is staring at my t*ts and its so fukking awkward... i do however enjoy wearing shorts that enhance my lil big booty. i got a few pairs bit this summer hasnt really given me the chance to wear them. i also have this cute ass plaid pencil mini skirt, have yet to wear it... maybe i'll save it for a school girl outfit... :shaq:

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
Suddenly every other chick on the coli is too thick :duck:

We gon need

tumblr_inline_npjor6SLGp1qgl6qf_500.gif

Cuz yall lookin like coli brehs in those height threads where everyone 6'3

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Super short shorts that show some of your ass cheeks should be worn inside. Women should also do dress and skirts checks to make sure it's not too short. Most real men don't want to go outside with their lady dressed like a hoochie. Only insecure men do that. I don't wear revealing clothes anywhere. I think revealing clothes should be worn for your significant other.

Whether or not I am out with a man that I am with I choose to wear non revealing clothes like this.
how_to_wear_a_maxi_sundress_fashionisers.jpg

For shorts I wear something like this
Shorts-for-Curvy-Hips.jpg

Last edited:

agnosticlady

Daps
Because if you have a big ass or breast you're going to get a lot if attention when you wear right or revealing clothes. Because of this I prefer to wear those types of clothes when I'm with a man preferably or with friends. I will dress revealing if I'm out with a dude whether friend or bf

Why wear revealing clothes though?.....What is your definition of revealing clothes?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Um I wouldn't say a ho. If you have a body something will look more provocative but like it was said, you carry yourself a certain way. Carry yourself with class, doesn't mean you have to dress like a Pentecostal girl. Plus my legs are long, and I have a shorter torso, so things look shorter on me. I never have my body just hanging out. With all that being said, according to my mother yes, yes I dress like a whore :skip:

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I wear shorts a lot. I have no cleavage, so I don't have to worry about that.

I do wear crop tops tho.

I Balance out the skin. if I'm showing legs, I'll cover up top. If I'm showing skin up top I'll wear jeans or a maxi skirt.

I did wear a crop top with shorts, but my top wasnt tight. It was a boxy top with half sleeves.

I can get away with showing a lot of skin because I look like a teeny bopper instead of a voluptuous woman.

There's nothing wrong with embracing your curves. A lot of times when you try to hide it, it stands out more.

ridingonawhim

4b/4c hair expert
Daps
Reppin
Mushroom Kingdom
I dont wear shorts....only skinnies & maxi / midi dresses.

i dont mind if theyre tight.

I dont like attracting attention when i. alone though. so when i go to work i dress like a bum lol

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Super short shorts that show some of your ass cheeks should be worn inside. Women should also do dress and skirts checks to make sure it's not too short. Most real men don't want to go outside with their lady dressed like a hoochie. Only insecure men do that. I don't wear revealing clothes anywhere. I think revealing clothes should be worn for your significant other.

Whether or not I am out with a man that I am with I choose to wear non revealing clothes like this.
how_to_wear_a_maxi_sundress_fashionisers.jpg

For shorts I wear something like this
Shorts-for-Curvy-Hips.jpg

Super short shorts that show some of your ass cheeks should be worn inside. Women should also do dress and skirts checks to make sure it's not too short. Most real men don't want to go outside with their lady dressed like a hoochie. Only insecure men do that.
Cute clothes :leon:

Do you mind if I ask how old you are?

agnosticlady

Daps
Cute clothes :leon:

Do you mind if I ask how old you are?

I'm 20....I live in South Florida so it is always so damn hot. I prefer sun dresses and shorts (not tight booty shorts, or coochie cutters). Jeans are cool but sometimes it is so damn hot, but I mostly wear skirts and dresses because It allows me to breathe (if you get my drift). I mostly wear Jeans during the winter.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Um I wouldn't say a ho. If you have a body something will look more provocative but like it was said, you carry yourself a certain way. Carry yourself with class, doesn't mean you have to dress like a Pentecostal girl. Plus my legs are long, and I have a shorter torso, so things look shorter on me. I never have my body just hanging out. With all that being said, according to my mother yes, yes I dress like a whore :skip:
:feedme: