Dressing like a ho...

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:patrice:

Need pics of said "hoeish" outfit.

In general though, thick chicks can't get away with the same attire that thin chicks can. Its a nasty double standard. Also it sucks for black women because they are natural thicker than most other races here in the the states.
Yep. I have a flat chest but I'm pear shaped but on the slimmer side like Kelly Rowland. I can get away with wearing a revealing outfit without looking hoochie. It's not even about being thick, if you have a fat ass or big titties you're treading a thin line.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I wear shorts a lot. I have no cleavage, so I don't have to worry about that.

I do wear crop tops tho.

I Balance out the skin. if I'm showing legs, I'll cover up top. If I'm showing skin up top I'll wear jeans or a maxi skirt.

I did wear a crop top with shorts, but my top wasnt tight. It was a boxy top with half sleeves.

I can get away with showing a lot of skin because I look like a teeny bopper instead of a voluptuous woman.

There's nothing wrong with embracing your curves. A lot of times when you try to hide it, it stands out more.

My mother taught me that. Always balance out the skin. If yo're showing cleavage wear a skirt or dress that is below the knees. If you are showing legs and thighs cover cleavage. If you are showing your whole stomach cover cleavage and don't show too much thighs.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
No, I do not wear revealing clothes unless it is night time and my kids are asleep. I have to keep my marriage spicy.

Otherwise, I wear beautiful attire that does not reveal too much to the perverts out there who have no rights to look at my body in that fashion. Sometimes my tops are too tight though but I try to avoid it. I might wear a tight top under a sweater if I go out with DH.

:patrice:

If I wear a police uniform, people have the right to look at in that fashion....
If I wear a sports jersey, people have the right to look at me in that fashion...
If I wear a chicken suit, people have the right to look at me in that fashion....

:manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. I have a flat chest but I'm pear shaped but on the slimmer side like Kelly Rowland. I can get away with wearing a revealing outfit without looking hoochie. It's not even about being thick, if you have a fat ass or big titties you're treading a thin line.
When we getting those full body shots elle:mjpls:

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
Hold up brehs lemme post OP booty pics real quick :noah:
ZbnclkB.jpg

:mjpls:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I don't generally wear revealing clothes, and I hate anything tight or super short. Regardless, I'm going to get looks, even in something like a long maxi dress, because I'm tall-ish and I have a small waist with a fairly large, muscular butt and thighs. I don't like looking overtly sexual unless my man is involved.

I used to be self-conscious about it, but now I just deal with it. Anything borderline revealing is only worn when out with my husband.