Duke University ENDS full-ride scholarship program for select Black students in wake of affirmative action ruling

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
We? It was Asians who got finessed and WE told them what it was going to be

And honestly all the black athletes on Duke should enter the transfer portal asap… It’s that simple that’s how you will hurt dukes pockets when they don’t have the talent to complete anymore
"We" as in Americans. But lets no act like there isn't a growing number of Black people who are anti-AA.

We allowed a man with a history of anti-Black behavior to become president. This didn't come out of no where...Republicans been publicly planning this for decades. Azns been bytching about Black people in college since the 90s.

We collectively said :yeshrug: but that's one brand because the majority of America's problems are created by America's actions.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Imagine proudly being a black Republican :scust:

Thanks meek mill. Thanks Kodak black. Thank you c00n nikkas and bots on the Coli that be like “what Biden did for me? At least with Trump I got my stimulus check” Yall nikkas is a cancer. Real black lives are being destroyed by the actions of Trump and his Supreme Court appointments. Generations of lives being destroyed and you telling me some shyt about both sides. Spit on the ground at you nikkas.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
If they want to box us out than so be it, cause as far as I’m concerned ain’t no coming back from this ruling, time to go fight for other schools (hbcus) to become research institutions like duke

right now is the time to force Biden hand with that hbcu funding if they not going to do anything about the affirmative action ruling

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
this is an academic and hardship scholarship

there's ways around it if they are smart (and want to).

remove the "black" qualifier or make it a private scholarship. make it need based but come up with qualifiers that ensures the money goes to black kids. Gotta think 2 steps ahead

gotta move around their bullshyt.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Great now do the same for Duke basketball and Football. Bet them racist CACS won't do that.
"Now see here Mr @powmia ....you goin too far dere boy....cause see..."

319559323_1.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
"We" as in Americans. But lets no act like there isn't a growing number of Black people who are anti-AA.

We allowed a man with a history of anti-Black behavior to become president. This didn't come out of no where...Republicans been publicly planning this for decades. Azns been bytching about Black people in college since the 90s.

We collectively said :yeshrug: but that's one brand because the majority of America's problems are created by America's actions.
Those black peoples who are anti-AA aren’t black Americans… but overall I agree

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
This doesn't impact Black athletes unless they don't want to attend Duke because of a lack of campus representation like they did in the 90s. Their scholarships are merit based
I understand that, my thing is as a black athlete you have some power, and I understand it’s a lot to ask from 18 year olds but still we have to stop this continuing cycle of colleges where athletes is the only black people there

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
there's ways around it if they are smart.

remove the "black" qualifier or make it a private scholarship. make it need based but come up with qualifiers that ensures the money goes to black kids.

“It is very much disheartening to hear that this program that opened the door for me to come to Duke is now being closed essentially, even though it will take on a new form,” junior Mya Harris said.
Even if it does, it won't be the same and once it's not the same, the numbers will decrease yearly.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
there's ways around it if they are smart.

remove the "black" qualifier or make it a private scholarship. make it need based but come up with qualifiers that ensures the money goes to black kids.

Stephen Miller et al want to remove even things like zip-codes and income areas or other things like geography as a qualifier or proxy for race :francis:

Stephen Miller warns schools of lawsuits if they ignore Supreme Court affirmative action ruling

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Even if it does, it won't be the same and once it's not the same, the numbers will decrease yearly.

Coach K should come out and speak against it. His words would have impact.

All the Black Duke Legends (And white ones honsestly) who don't support the shyt should come out against it.