Dunkirk sitting at 93% on Rottentomatoes is why ill never follow review scores ever again

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Fukk a review some of them sponsored by studios and can't give honest opinion.

If the trailer hot or you like the director/actor go watch the movie.
I read reviews of anything I'm on the fence about to see or hear the concensus on what is good or bad with the product I'm about to spend money on:yeshrug:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Streamlined, no exposition, just straight flames from the jump. Might be his best movie to date. Gonna watch it again :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
RT isn't rating. Is just the percentage of reviewers that see it as positive. Metascore is what you're looking for.

You are correct but also wrong because RT does do an average score. I'm looking at Dunkirk's right now which is 8.6 which is an OUTSTANDING number meaning that not only do most critics think it's "fresh" they also think it's one of the best films of the year.

But I disagree with that. I thought it was okay and a good IMAX experience but I'd leave it at that.

It's okay to disagree with critics and bloggers. Some people haven't figured that out yet lol

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You are correct but also wrong because RT does do an average score. I'm looking at Dunkirk's right now which is 8.6 which is an OUTSTANDING number meaning that not only do most critics think it's "fresh" they also think it's one of the best films of the year.

But I disagree with that. I thought it was okay and a good IMAX experience but I'd leave it at that.

It's okay to disagree with critics and bloggers. Some people haven't figured that out yet lol

Yeah it amazes me how people still still still lol don't understand it's okay to disagree with a critic. It doesn't make them wrong or make you right. It's art and art is subjective. Either you're with the majority or you're not but that's your right just as much as it's their right to state their opinion.

Getting your panties in a bunch all because someone disagrees with you is some middle school shyt