Educated Brother Gives White Nationalist A Lesson on European History. White Tears Have Been Flowing For Five Straight Days.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
So swarthy don't mean black. It means non-pasty/not a ghost.
Bro this honestly sounds like cope

Yep

you have to understand what swarthy is in relation to the people using it, for a long time anglo-saxons deemed anyone with a slightly darker pigment than them black. let's be honest about the topic

ffs look at the 21st century in terms of the epithet they use, they were calling us n*ggrs and calling arab folks sand n*ggrs that alone should tell you something about their mentality

i remember some piece of shyt was calling sicilians sub-saharan africans on youtube. trust those pieces of shyt deem anything darker than them black we see it time and again in different formats

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
you have to understand what swarthy is in relation to the people using it, for a long time anglo-saxons deemed anyone with a slightly darker pigment than them black. let's be honest about the topic

ffs look at the 21st century in terms of the epithet they use, they were calling us n*ggrs and calling arab folks sand n*ggrs that alone should tell you something about their mentality

i remember some piece of shyt was calling sicilians sub-saharan africans on youtube. trust those pieces of shyt deem anything darker than them black we see it time and again in different formats

I understand what you are saying but I just posted a quote from Ceaser reports on when he first touch down on the isles and what the Roman writer of that period stated and he used the word to describe the tribe. Anglo-Saxons used many terms but those terms that they used all describes black people (of that time)

That is a German word that means black. Many terms were used to describe black folks in those periods. Moor is another one, Niger, many more.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Let's not get caught up on that word, if you know the history, then you know what the country looked like back then. Some of this information may be new to some and it can be a hard pill to swallow.

This is why it's important for black folks to keep reading about their history along with our history.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps

So your counter argument to clear cut objective etymological definitions is basically "trust me bro I know how cacs are and what they actually meant".

No disrespect intended, but that's a weak argument.

Not to mention there's a whole lot more we can get into as far as black presence in Europe. I'm just throwing tidbits out there.

Complexion by definition denotes skin pigmentation (or skin color). Black is black. It's not a slang concept

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I understand what you are saying but I just posted a quote from Ceaser reports on when he first touch down on the isles and what the Roman writer of that period stated and he used the word to describe the tribe. Anglo-Saxons used many terms but those terms that they used all describes black people (of that time)

That is a German word that means black. Many terms were used to describe black folks in those periods. Moor is another one, Niger, many more.
I understand don't get me wrong but my thing is that it wasn't used solely for black people which I think the word moor throws people off, the moors were a multiethnic/multiracial group full of muslims. Yes they were black people among them but it wasn't just black people alone or in absolute
So your counter argument to clear cut objective etymological definitions is basically "trust me bro I know how cacs are and what they actually meant".

No disrespect intended, but that's a weak argument.

Not to mention there's a whole lot more we can get into as far as black presence in Europe. I'm just throwing tidbits out there.

Complexion by definition denotes skin pigmentation. Black is black. It's not a slang concept
huh bro it has been made evident time and again that the anglo-saxon idea of race is based on an us vs them precedent.

you think all them italians not being granted white status in early 1900s was by coincidence? that's a cultural trait them WASPs developed over many generations to preclude anyone who they deem not of them to be of another kind

Daps
:dahell:

I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed but that's the very opposite of what they teach in those kinda classes right :hubie:

If you say they do I'd like to see the syllabus breh

Western Civ? That's all about how the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Berbers, and Moors helped form the structures that the modern Western world survives off of.

It's all Greeks and Romans in that class, etc. I'm sure some school districts play down the African/Central Asian influences in education, medicine, etc., but my experience was not that. It was all about Arabs pioneering the basics of mathematics, the Malians creating the first university that went on to influence the Ancient Greeks, who influenced the Ancient Romans, etc. Down to the fact that a lot of classic literary themes and stories came from Arabs and Africans, the Greeks remixed those into their own stories, and then the Romans remixed those Greek stories for themselves.

European History is where you get into what Europe did with all that knowledge once they left the Dark Ages, you talk about the incestuous royal families across Western Europe, and you get into Western Colonization, the Scramble for Africa, etc.

Maybe that was just my experience, though? IDK, what did everyone else experience in high school Western Civ.? Do they even have that as a mandatory class for your freshman year of H.S. anymore? Admittedly, I am :old:

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
another-satisfying-racial-moment-asrm.gif
He’s my favorite :pachaha: