Educated Brother Gives White Nationalist A Lesson on European History. White Tears Have Been Flowing For Five Straight Days.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I remember the days when I used to do things like that, you are wasting your breath

You are not "educating" these CACs. They already know that their history has no accomplishments and revolves around stealing other people's accomplishments. White people have not been in power as a Race until only the mid 1800s. They also know that their genes are recessive and in danger of being depleted

What they are banking on is that Black people remain lost and don't know White history, so they can use our ignorance to exploit you
Why is it us specifically though, i've always wondered that lol

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
The English vs Spain war, Eliazbeth I (queen virgin) and Sir Francis Drake defeated the Spanish Armada was how England got into the slave trade business and became the powerful England nation.

Spain controlled the sea boarders, who they got from the Moors, they found them Moorish maps and trade routes that the moors held, that's how Spain were to get into the Americas, from the Moors maps. The Moors were trading with the black folks that were already here in the Americas.

Columbus ships were from the Nino Brothers (I believe) Moors. One of them, thus him bringing over moors to accompany him on his voyage, those were the moors that were speared from the 1492 defeat of the Moors, some moors were kept alive etc.

The English, Queen Elizabeth I defeated Spain and now they were in control of the sea, and they started to branch out into Africa and the exploitation began.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Need a thread for y’all to explain this and other elusive history we may not know
Thread would almost certainly turn into a big shyt show. Besides that, there are sources and people out there who can do a much better job of breaking it all down then I could (the Bible is essentially a diary for the people of israel, a book of laws and statutes, and a history book)

Here's something else though if you're interested

Daps
Reppin
Aaru
so romans aren't cacs?
What the fuck is OMG based and groyp-pilled à white race? White race -  iFunny Brazil

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
For those that might not know, the founder of Chicago was actually a black man. Surprisingly he isn't whitewashed.

The greatest pirate there ever lived, a man named Bartholomew Roberts, aka black Bart Roberts was a black man as well, and universally considered the greatest that ever lived in the Golden age of piracy. Unfortunately he was white washed.

There's an old biographical publication from back in the early 1700s that talks about various big-name pirates and their lives and campaigns and things and in it Bartholomew has a chapter where it talks about him being a tall black man.

Chapter 9