Educated/well off brehs, what is your experience dating hoodrats?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
:jbhmm:

I was walking out of Publix after church today and seen the BADDEST voluptuous brown skin thang going inside, she almost made me drop my fried chicken & Hawaiian bread:whoo:She was talking on the phone & that voice tho :why: And that blonde wig:why: And that titty tattoo:why:

I was wearing a pink blazer, a white guayabera, white pants and brown Stacy Adams loafers, carrying a brolic study Bible on my Haitian nikka swag

I know we hear about hoodrats being terrible, but what's your experience with them? :jbhmm:

On a normal day I'm dressed like Carlton Banks unless I'm going to the gym, with some thick prescription glasses to match, and I sound like Ben Carson. I noticed that hood girls are actually much more warm & easier to talk to than college girls:manny:

Yes, some may lack class/fashion sense, but personality-wise a lot seem like genuinely good girls. I'm pretty sure they're tired of dealing with jailbird/shiftless ass nikkas, so are they receptive to corny college suburbrehs? I can upgrade her wardrobe & coach her on social cues/interaction:lupe: I just want love :mjcry:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Ive had a lot of fun and fukked a lot of hood chicks depending on their mentality they are wayy more fun than girls from the burb.

Some of those hoodchicks are bipolar, drug addicts, might set you up/steal, and are drama filled though. Vet those out and stay away. It is easy to tell them apart. Alot of hood chicks bodies goes to garbage after the second kid or in their mid twenties due to weight gain.

Imo the hood has the best looking chicks. People who are attractive have sex earlier and get pregnant earlier causing themselves to end up in poverty.

These chicks often fukk and suck dikk better imo too. They are also with the threesome and orgy shyt too. Its much easier to fukk them. Just be attractive to them and have the blunt/liquor or go out with them a night and your go to go. Partying wise they can keep up better that girls from the valley or hill

The chorus of this song was my college theme. I fukked a lot of college girl in pittsburgh but occasionally would fukk girls from the north side/the hill/east liberty/ and even Aliquippa. A few girls from those hoods too would attend school too.

Thank god I didnt get any of them pregnant I go in raw a lot too like @skeetsinternal

A lot of these chicks finances/credit scores are fukked up as I'm finding out in my late twenties

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
nikkas pretty much hit the nail on the head ITT.

Hood rats can be very easy to hit but you need to be cautious until you know what you’re dealing with. Some can be chill ass bytches that just happen to be in the hood, most of em are uneducated bytches with psychological/financial/family problems as a result of being impoverished.

Go for it but tread carefully and wrap that shyt up!