Educated/well off brehs, what is your experience dating hoodrats?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I don't like the term "hoodrat" but if a woman is not of a similar mind and lifestyle to me, I don't deal with her on that level :manny:
There's a difference between being a hoodrat & being from the hood. I'm from the hood & I'm the furthest thing from a hood/street nikka

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Real shyt.

There's down ones and then there's headaches.
The key is to finding out which one she is to have something to offer for her time like at you trying to drink this Cognac or you want kick it over here at blahze blahze its going to be turnt tonight.
Most hood chicks don't want to feel bothered or their time wasted.

However if she around a lot of dudes at once dat she claims as bros or if they her cousins. Yeah you better run for the hills!!! Cuz she setting you up

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
god really does have a sense of humor

he gives some of the most beautiful bodies in the world to some of the worst people in the world. they will cheat on you, they will prostitute themselves, they will lie to their own families, they will manipulate their own children, nothing matters to them at all except their immediate want or need. other people are worthless to them, to use and discard on a whim.

the good news is there are plenty of attractive women who are not like them. they may not be as blessed physically, but still attractive. but, if what you are after is only external beauty, then you have to accept and deal with whatever she is, kind of like a trade-off. you get to enjoy their body for sex, they get to enjoy using you for your resources and possibly taking a shyt inside your soul while laughing like the evil succubus that they are.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Hoodrats...there are two kinds. Bad rats, and good rats.

Good rats, PLAY THEIR POSITION. That's the #1 difference.

Bad rats try to drag you into their world of misery with their t*ts, ass, and p*ssy.

A cool rat is a valuable asset to your squad if you're a single man. You can smoke with her. Talk shyt with her. Get some borderline disrespectful fantasy fukking going on. You'll get lots of admiration and appreciation for your couth and educated swag.

A bad rat doesn't acknowledge that she's a rat. She will WILL blow up your spot. Come to your job starting shyt. Try to smash on other females you're seeing. Get pregnant or LIE about being pregnant. Basically a huge fukking headache.

So the key is quickly determining which type of rat she is.
:usure:

DONT GET BLINDED BY THE ASS MY NIKKA! FOCUS!