Educated/well off brehs, what is your experience dating hoodrats?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I mainly dealt with them in small cities, where I got bunz off of my occupation and place of work. They were all jumpoff status, never really went anywhere

In major cities, I've had a few run-ins from bagging chicks at the club, but the most part I've steered away. I didn't have the clout that I had in the small cities to overcome the difference in background.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
I mainly dealt with them in small cities, where I got bunz off of my occupation and place of work. They were all jumpoff status, never really went anywhere

In major cities, I've had a few run-ins from bagging chicks at the club, but the most part I've steered away. I didn't have the clout that I had in the small cities to overcome the difference in background.

:ohhh:
Lowkey this brings a point I don't think anyone is paying attention to. Does location really affect your impression or is it more like the mind state when you there??
Okay let me clean that question up into sum sensible...

Does your p*ssy level increase from the location of the chicks there feeling you more on they own or is it how you come off that made it happen when you happened to be there? :stopitslime:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
breh

just treat people like people and you’ll be straight

stop trying to case study folk, shyt is wack
I mean it is when you are trying to build a relationship but I would say the average person in general does this. Which is why people stick with what they know their own race, culture, ethnicity, tribe or socioeconomic group.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:
Lowkey this brings a point I don't think anyone is paying attention to. Does location really affect your impression or is it more like the mind state when you there??
Okay let me clean that question up into sum sensible...

Does your p*ssy level increase from the location of the chicks there feeling you more on they own or is it how you come off that made it happen when you happened to be there? :stopitslime:

In some cities having a corporate job makes you a star, whereas in other cities it means little. Especially prior to the internet bridging people in different locations closer.

If you're in Peoria, IL and say you work for Caterpillar, chicks there have been raised to respect a breh with that type of job. Same dude in Chicago, can't smash off the strength of where he works (although there's a million other qualities he may have that attracts women).