Effective fat burners for working out?

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
I got to the gym at least 4, 5 times a week, have some stubborn fat I'm trying to lose so I want to take a fat burner but I'm looking for something I can take before the gym.

Preferably a powder mix but capsules is fine so long as I don't have to pop 8 pills a day like with View media item 13270

Just started on this but it says too take 4 pills 30-45 min before every heavy meal, 2x a day. It says nothing about taking before a workout. I take it before the gym anyways but aside from the energy boost, don't really know if it's effective.

It only comes with 30 pills so the shyt won't last but about 4 days at its dosage rate.

Fukk that.

Any tips, products yall can recommend :feedme:

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
the most effective fat-burner is the ECA stack.... Ephedrine Caffeine Aspirin......Its probably cheaper as well....

but like breh said diet is more important, make sure you are in a caloric deficit.....

I typically only use those cap types as a stimulant, because the actual effect on weight-loss, without having you diet in check is negligible...

If you want a cheaper fatburner, buy some caffeine anhydrous and drink it with diet green tea....those are the two most effective ingredients in a lot of those tabs....

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Save your $ and tweak your nutrition and workouts :manny:

I been at 230 forever can't seem to get any lower than that.. the diet is so so but I wouldn't even know what to eat and not too eat (that ain't too expensive) I'm 6'3 look average but got a gut. How can I attack that?

Aside from lifting I play ball about 3, 4 time's a week also for the cardio

Got Patrick Ewing knee's too :sadcam:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
the most effective fat-burner is the ECA stack.... Ephedrine Caffeine Aspirin......Its probably cheaper as well....

but like breh said diet is more important, make sure you are in a caloric deficit.....

I typically only use those cap types as a stimulant, because the actual effect on weight-loss, without having you diet in check is negligible...

If you want a cheaper fatburner, buy some caffeine anhydrous and drink it with diet green tea....those are the two most effective ingredients in a lot of those tabs....

Gonna look into them, thanks

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I been at 230 forever can't seem to get any lower than that.. the diet is so so but I wouldn't even know what to eat and not too eat (that ain't too expensive) I'm 6'3 look average but got a gut. How can I attack that?

Aside from lifting I play ball about 3, 4 time's a week also for the cardio

Got Patrick Ewing knee's too :sadcam:

People will tell you cals in vs cals out which is largely true but also to black & white IMO.

That said you kind of identified the problem yourself. Your diet is "so-so"..................

Also what does your lifting consist of? Personally I don't think running basketball is effective for weight loss relative to cardio but I don't think "cardio" is the most effective way to lose weight. Others may feel different.

Big picture you have to always start with nutrition, training and sleep. If those are reasonably consistent and well programmed they need to be first and foremost.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
People will tell you cals in vs cals out which is largely true but also to black & white IMO.

That said you kind of identified the problem yourself. Your diet is "so-so"..................

Also what does your lifting consist of? Personally I don't think running basketball is effective for weight loss relative to cardio but I don't think "cardio" is the most effective way to lose weight. Others may feel different.

Big picture you have to always start with nutrition, training and sleep. If those are reasonably consistent and well programmed they need to be first and foremost.

Standard chest, shoulder, back workout. The only leg workout i use is leg press

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
All workout's consist of repetition and then finishing heavy

I work overnight so my sleep schedule isn't very good. Slept at 6am this morning woke up by 9

At gym now
I would look at a new program that allows you to hit muscle groups twice a week including legs (assuming you aren't now).