Elon has made the word "cis" a slur on twitter

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Not to defend musk but isn’t cisgender a derogatory term for heterosexuals? I remember like ten years ago the alphabet gang would use terms like cis scum or cisgender scum. Now they trying to switch it up and say it’s the politically correct term to call straight people. What happened to being called heterosexual why are they fixated on calling us cisgender? It sounds like they talking down on straight people like us calling them trannys or something

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Not to defend musk but isn’t cisgender a derogatory term for heterosexuals? I remember like ten years ago the alphabet gang would use terms like cis scum or cisgender scum. Now they trying to switch it up and say it’s the politically correct term to call straight people. What happened to being called heterosexual why are they fixated on calling us cisgender? It sounds like they talking down on straight people like us calling them trannys or something

nikka its literally just a classification that's it. sexuality and gender are two different things. its not a slur and it sure as fukk aint the hard r.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

Word. It's offensive to normal people :birdman:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
The definition of Cisgender is "not transgender" and that's it.

Its not a derogatory term at all. It has nothing to do with sexuality. The majority of people in the world are cisgender.

Elon doesn't care about actual slurs or offensiveness, he's just doing this to troll

Last edited: