Ensilence x Tryf Bindope New EP

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Project is flames. I can't remember ever hearing Ensilence spit with so much passion/aggression. Don't know what happened, but that shyt is working. Tryf was snapping too. Great chemistry between all three of ya'll.

The whole project slaps, but I favor all of the dark joints. Breached goes hard, Ditto for Running outta bud. Anotha Night was dope too. Top Soil had them life bars on that joint. :ohlawd:

Good shyt. Makes me really wanna rap again. :mjcry:

Tunnel Gang :salute:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Project is flames. I can't remember ever hearing Ensilence spit with so much passion/aggression. Don't know what happened, but that shyt is working. Tryf was snapping too. Great chemistry between all three of ya'll.

The whole project slaps, but I favor all of the dark joints. Breached goes hard, Ditto for Running outta bud. Anotha Night was dope too. Top Soil had them life bars on that joint. :ohlawd:

Good shyt. Makes me really wanna rap again. :mjcry:

Tunnel Gang :salute:
Nice fam. Need you back in the booth fam. Got beats for my day 1 family

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Track 1 9/10 - the production on this is crazy, both of y'all murdered this. Strong ass intro, great chemistry. Of the two I give the best verse to Ensi on this one, the delivery & flow was pitch perfect.

Track 2 8/10 - Nice beat and the flows are fire, I like the creative flip on the topic as well.

Track 3
7.5/10 - Don't like this beat quite as much as the first two but it's still very good. The flows on the first two tracks were perfect, this one didn't feel quite as "effortless". still good, not quite on the tier of the first two tracks imo.

Track 4 8.5/10 - Beat is hard af, sounds like some A1 griselda type shyt. Tryf ate this shyt up period, one of his best verses on the project up there w/ track 1 & 2.

Track 5 8/10 - The flows on this :whew: Nice mellow lowkey production, the vocals definitely steal the show though and make this one of the better plays on the project.

I honestly can say every track up to this point is solid or better :myman: I expect nothing less from all three of y'all but frfr if I wasn't feeling it my ratings would be lower.

Track 6 7/10 - Covers some of the same ground as track 1, nothing wrong with it but between this and track 1 it's no contest, I liked the energy on track 1 more as well. Dope mellow beat though, grimy and definitely evokes night shenanigans.

Track 7 6.5/10 - The productions falling into a little bit of a lull, the last three beats sound a little samey in terms of energy to my ear. I want some harder production to break it up because I know Tryf got the kind of delivery that shines on it. If/when I play this album again this would be the point in the project I might skip to the next track.

Track 8 8/10 - This is a nice bounce-back, the sample is fire! Has a nice melancholy feel to it which feels different from the rest of the project. Ensi sounds great over this frfr, great solo and great way to close the album :salute:

Track 9 9/10 - I heard this three years ago or so when it first dropped, it actually works really well sequence-wise after the last track. Real shyt I slap this roughly twice a month religiously, one of my favorite @TEKBEATZ beats and my favorite @tryfbindope solo record. Somehow y'all got Memphis meets Midwest energy on this track and it fukking WORKS.

O/A: 8/10, this is a very strong duo album and the chemistry is very good throughout. Outside of a slow mid-section, this was very well sequenced and the production has a very clear direction throughout. This is fire, thecoli should not sleep :salute:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Track 1 9/10 - the production on this is crazy, both of y'all murdered this. Strong ass intro, great chemistry. Of the two I give the best verse to Ensi on this one, the delivery & flow was pitch perfect.

Track 2 8/10 - Nice beat and the flows are fire, I like the creative flip on the topic as well.

Track 3
7.5/10 - Don't like this beat quite as much as the first two but it's still very good. The flows on the first two tracks were perfect, this one didn't feel quite as "effortless". still good, not quite on the tier of the first two tracks imo.

Track 4 8.5/10 - Beat is hard af, sounds like some A1 griselda type shyt. Tryf ate this shyt up period, one of his best verses on the project up there w/ track 1 & 2.

Track 5 8/10 - The flows on this :whew: Nice mellow lowkey production, the vocals definitely steal the show though and make this one of the better plays on the project.

I honestly can say every track up to this point is solid or better :myman: I expect nothing less from all three of y'all but frfr if I wasn't feeling it my ratings would be lower.

Track 6 7/10 - Covers some of the same ground as track 1, nothing wrong with it but between this and track 1 it's no contest, I liked the energy on track 1 more as well. Dope mellow beat though, grimy and definitely evokes night shenanigans.

Track 7 6.5/10 - The productions falling into a little bit of a lull, the last three beats sound a little samey in terms of energy to my ear. I want some harder production to break it up because I know Tryf got the kind of delivery that shines on it. If/when I play this album again this would be the point in the project I might skip to the next track.

Track 8 8/10 - This is a nice bounce-back, the sample is fire! Has a nice melancholy feel to it which feels different from the rest of the project. Ensi sounds great over this frfr, great solo and great way to close the album :salute:

Track 9 9/10 - I heard this three years ago or so when it first dropped, it actually works really well sequence-wise after the last track. Real shyt I slap this roughly twice a month religiously, one of my favorite @TEKBEATZ beats and my favorite @tryfbindope solo record. Somehow y'all got Memphis meets Midwest energy on this track and it fukking WORKS.

O/A: 8/10, this is a very strong duo album and the chemistry is very good throughout. Outside of a slow mid-section, this was very well sequenced and the production has a very clear direction throughout. This is fire, thecoli should not sleep :salute:
Ayo fam thanks for the review. Glad you like the sequence