Ensilence x Tryf Bindope New EP

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Tek unlocked some different chambers in his production arsenal, the jazz atmospherics utilized were :ahh:. This might be my fav produced project from you breh:patrice:, ill have to sit on that though.

The Emcee'n is excellent, perfect compliment to each other from the choice of wordsmiths on down the voices of said wordsmiths, felt like cats have known each other for years as well:ehh:. The respective deliveries really work well with the production landscape, such an easy listen.

I was stuck on the first 4 tracks:ohlawd:, once I broke free Anotha Night became a contender as well for my fav track. I purposely listened to the bonus joints separate after going through the first 7 joints for a good minute. One hell of way to close out a project with those joints :wow:. It almost felt like a gateway/transition into an entirely different project/EP with the way the vibe changed :mjlit:.

One of my fav projects this year straight up:salute: to yall/will be copped.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Tek unlocked some different chambers in his production arsenal, the jazz atmospherics utilized were :ahh:. This might be my fav produced project from you breh:patrice:, ill have to sit on that though.

The Emcee'n is excellent, perfect compliment to each other from the choice of wordsmiths on down the voices of said wordsmiths, felt like cats have known each other for years as well:ehh:. The respective deliveries really work well with the production landscape, such an easy listen.

I was stuck on the first 4 tracks:ohlawd:, once I broke free Anotha Night became a contender as well for my fav track. I purposely listened to the bonus joints separate after going through the first 7 joints for a good minute. One hell of way to close out a project with those joints :wow:. It almost felt like a gateway/transition into an entirely different project/EP with the way the vibe changed :mjlit:.

One of my fav projects this year straight up:salute: to yall/will be copped.
Thank you Norm shyt means alot coming from you.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
gZ8IZVH.gif

We out here!!!!

UKVu0t8.gif