Ether is overrated

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
I was on the toirlet for a good half hour just lettin loose. You know how poo usually comes out in one good squeeze that usually lasts about 10 seconds? You might do several of these during the course of your sit down, but none longer than 10 seconds apiece.
I had one squeeze that lasted a good 2 minutes, no lie.I was squeezing so long i lost my breath and the turd was still hanging. So i just wrapped some toirlet paper around my hand and broke it off. I played Pac-Man on my cell for 5 minutes so i could give my muscles a rest, then i went back to the defecation at hand, where i dropped about 3 bombs that literally took me off my feet. Bathroom smellin straight like hot whale sex

To make a long story longer, when I was finished releasing my delf,the pile of poo in the toirlet was touching my bum. And it had a super thick, cement mix-like consistancy, so I had to pour hot water on it to get it down the toilet when i flushed

Daps
I was on the toirlet for a good half hour just lettin loose. You know how poo usually comes out in one good squeeze that usually lasts about 10 seconds? You might do several of these during the course of your sit down, but none longer than 10 seconds apiece.
I had one squeeze that lasted a good 2 minutes, no lie.I was squeezing so long i lost my breath and the turd was still hanging. So i just wrapped some toirlet paper around my hand and broke it off. I played Pac-Man on my cell for 5 minutes so i could give my muscles a rest, then i went back to the defecation at hand, where i dropped about 3 bombs that literally took me off my feet. Bathroom smellin straight like hot whale sex

To make a long story longer, when I was finished releasing my delf,the pile of poo in the toirlet was touching my bum. And it had a super thick, cement mix-like consistancy, so I had to pour hot water on it to get it down the toilet when i flushed
:daaaaammmmn: :daaaaammmmn: :daaaaammmmn:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
:childplease: The Takeover as a song was trash too

:pachaha: nikkas will convince themselves of anything to give Hov a slight edge over Nas

:ahh: fukk outta here

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB

:whoa:
drakey-o.gif

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I agree, I've been saying it since it dropped. The impact was huge, but takeover is a much better track.

Sent from my LG-C900 using Board Express

Tuling

Pro
Daps

:russ::russ:

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
one hot album on a 10 year average???

dude mustve never heard It Was Written and I Am... i will agree even as a nas fan...Nastradamus was ehhhhhhhhhh