"Everybody Wanna Crazy Nikka Until He Gotcha Hidin & Dodging Bullets" - Killed By 28 Y/O SIMP

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They didn’t do their job. It’s not her fault she’s dead. It’s his fault.
They did their job, story even said protection order couldn't be served because dude was avoiding it. Tell me what more they could've done?

People do desperate things in desperate times. I've heard of people "pocket dialing" 911 and leaving the line open til officers found them, I've heard of people texting 911 saying "come help me I'm at -----", people order pizza and for the delivery instructions say "please send the police!", broad walks into the gas station to by smokes and says "help me, call 911" pays and walks out without making it look like she talked to the cashier long cause the abusive guy is watching from the car. I know someone who was trapped in a house and they waited for cars to drive by and flicked the porch light on and off trying to signal for help.

You can arouse suspicion if you need to, but it can be very hard to be cunning in those situations. I couldn't imagine being forced to walk someone with a gun at my back like she did.

That being said, any male figure in her life shouldve took the first opportunity to stop it. I'm not saying go kill him, but tool up, go to where he's at and call 911 like "i'm with the dude who's putting my sisters/daughters/aunty/niece/whoevers life in danger, if yall don't pull up then I have no choice"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cats seem to relish finding the worst most awful stories they can find and posting them.....:francis:

why the fuk are you OP up at 7am finding...reading abd posting stories of abuse and murder on the board?

:gucci:

its not enough that you start your day off with this shyt...but you want it in ours too :camby:

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
They did their job, story even said protection order couldn't be served because dude was avoiding it. Tell me what more they could've done?

People do desperate things in desperate times. I've heard of people "pocket dialing" 911 and leaving the line open til officers found them, I've heard of people texting 911 saying "come help me I'm at -----", people order pizza and for the delivery instructions say "please send the police!", broad walks into the gas station to by smokes and says "help me, call 911" pays and walks out without making it look like she talked to the cashier long cause the abusive guy is watching from the car. I know someone who was trapped in a house and they waited for cars to drive by and flicked the porch light on and off trying to signal for help.

You can arouse suspicion if you need to, but it can be very hard to be cunning in those situations. I couldn't imagine being forced to walk someone with a gun at my back like she did.

That being said, any male figure in her life shouldve took the first opportunity to stop it. I'm not saying go kill him, but tool up, go to where he's at and call 911 like "i'm with the dude who's putting my sisters/daughters/aunty/niece/whoevers life in danger, if yall don't pull up then I have no choice"
Exactly. You been dealing with this dude since JANUARY and all you could do is hide?

Rassclat deformed hunchback crusty ass bytches negging me and shyt

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Terrible story. RIP to the victim.

Perp was obvisouly a deranged individual.

We’ve got to stop this cycle of having our daughters grow up so fast that they think dating a 28 year old man is cool. That shyt is not cool.

And we’ve got to reduce the oversexed nature of our culture such that awkward old nikkas feel they have to take advantage of younger women to get theirs.

This is a cultural problem and we’ve all observed this scenario play out at some point.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
everytime i read one of your posts
in hip street slang i hear it in your
voice and it's funny as fukk.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't kill him...

But after hearing that story about walking home with a gun to the back, if I'm the dad, I'm capturing that nikka and slashing his eyeballs.

No more threat.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Terrible story. RIP to the victim.

Perp was obvisouly a deranged individual.

We’ve got to stop this cycle of having our daughters grow up so fast that they think dating a 28 year old man is cool. That shyt is not cool.

And we’ve got to reduce the oversexed nature of our culture such that awkward old nikkas feel they have to take advantage of younger women to get theirs.

This is a cultural problem and we’ve all observed this scenario play out at some point.

This problem isn't just isolated to blacks. White people be letting family friends date their daughters, playing matchmaker and shyt. Even mexicans kind of an arranged marriage thing where it's like the family knows this guy so even if he's 10 years older "it's cool" .

I haven't met any black people or families that do that type of shyt but plenty that fall into that trap of dating older men and wanting to be grown. But you have men on here that say "charge it to the game" "she knows what she's doing at that age" "she's old enough to make her decisions" "he's not the first and probably not the only older guy she's messin with anyway"

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This problem isn't just isolated to blacks. White people be letting family friends date their daughters, playing matchmaker and shyt. Even mexicans kind of an arranged marriage thing where it's like the family knows this guy so even if he's 10 years older "it's cool" .

I haven't met any black people or families that do that type of shyt but plenty that fall into that trap of dating older men and wanting to be grown. But you have men on here that say "charge it to the game" "she knows what she's doing at that age" "she's old enough to make her decisions" "he's not the first and probably not the only older guy she's messin with anyway"

I don’t know enough cacs or Mexicans to be able to comment on their cultures. Didn’t grow up around them either.

But, I do remember being in high school and seeing old ass nikkas coming to pick up my female classmates. Even as a young guy, I knew that shyt was weird.