Evidence - Unlearning (prod. Graymatter) Pre-order for new Ev album drops next week (April 19, 2021)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
New album drops this year.

This was recorded in 1 day on a whim and video filmed next day. Dope references to Weather or Not, and how the next project will be different.

@dubsmith_nz @NVious @Lord Mecca @Zero @NYK Loyalist @T.H.E. Goat @King Ming @deeznuts @Playaz Eyez @old boy @ManBearPig @darealvelle @Pinyapplesuckas @Dead End @Wepa Man @Headcase @ADP @Soymuscle Mike @areohbee82 @Thatrogueassdiaz @g-ice @Amestafuu (Emeritus) @Sane @Karank0 @Tetris v2.0

Edit: I might go ahead and make this thread the anticipation thread for the new album since it's hard to get traction on Ev threads.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Where should I start with his beats? I’ve only heard one other song I know of that he produced
He does a lot of the beats for Mutant Academy, I would check out Scooby Snax by Big Kahuna OG he produced the whole tape

He also just dropped Danger Room Instrumentals which is beats that he’s done for other rappers

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
New album drops this year.

This was recorded in 1 day on a whim and video filmed next day. Dope references to Weather or Not, and how the next project will be different.

@dubsmith_nz @NVious @Lord Mecca @Zero @NYK Loyalist @T.H.E. Goat @King Ming @deeznuts @Playaz Eyez @old boy @ManBearPig @darealvelle @Pinyapplesuckas @Dead End @Wepa Man @Headcase @ADP @Soymuscle Mike @areohbee82 @Thatrogueassdiaz @g-ice @Amestafuu (Emeritus) @Sane @Karank0 @Tetris v2.0

Edit: I might go ahead and make this thread the anticipation thread for the new album since it's hard to get traction on Ev threads.

traxk is flames