Evidence - Unlearning (prod. Graymatter) Pre-order for new Ev album drops next week (April 19, 2021)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Just an update for everyone that the new album should drop in May. The pre-order with the official single and a pre-order bonus track will go live on Rhymesayers.com in April (less than a month away).

I heard a song that Khrysis produced on here, and it’s smooth. There’s also a dope Ev song on Khrysis’ debut album that drops in April too. It’s been a long time from Weather or Not to now, but we’re finally close.

Damn that shyt is almost 10 years old breh straight beetles samples
Man, I think a lot of ppl missed it just because of I remember right, he put up a little zippyshare/mediafire link to it on his birthday that year for fans, and then let the link die a week or two later. He never really referenced the project before or after. I think it was just kind of a gem where if you got lucky, you caught it live. And if you knew you knew. But it was never marketed. I always assumed because of possible legal issues from sampling a group like that.

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just an update for everyone that the new album should drop in May. The pre-order with the official single and a pre-order bonus track will go live on Rhymesayers.com in April (less than a month away).

I heard a song that Khrysis produced on here, and it’s smooth. There’s also a dope Ev song on Khrysis’ debut album that drops in April too. It’s been a long time from Weather or Not to now, but we’re finally close.

Man, I think a lot of ppl missed it just because of I remember right, he put up a little zippyshare/mediafire link to it on his birthday that year for fans, and then let the link die a week or two later. He never really referenced the project before or after. I think it was just kind of a gem where if you got lucky, you caught it live. And if you knew you knew. But it was never marketed. I always assumed because of possible legal issues from sampling a group like that.
I got lucky too because I caught it when he dropped. One of his best releases o don’t think he can sell it lol

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
@dubsmith_nz @NVious @Lord Mecca @Zero @NYK Loyalist @T.H.E. Goat @King Ming @deeznuts @Playaz Eyez @old boy @ManBearPig @darealvelle @Pinyapplesuckas @Dead End @Wepa Man @Headcase @ADP @Soymuscle Mike @areohbee82 @Thatrogueassdiaz @g-ice @Amestafuu (Emeritus) @Sane @Karank0 @Tetris v2.0@savoutch @mobbinfms @Middle Finga U @DJ Mart-Kos @Big Mel @x-factor7 @Alvin @hex @Won Won @Urbanmiracle @mr x @feelsthecitybreathin @Grand Conde @oO J Smooth Oo @TrifeGod @TheKang @Danie84 @mbewane @Piff Perkins @hex

Just a reminder that next week (week of April 19th, 2021) we get the pre-order for the new album, the single, video, as well as a bonus joint upon pre-order with Rhymesayers. Album will definitely be available on vinyl.

I edited the thread title, because Unlearning wasn't the single, and I'm not even sure if it'll be on the album. Hope so.

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@dubsmith_nz @NVious @Lord Mecca @Zero @NYK Loyalist @T.H.E. Goat @King Ming @deeznuts @Playaz Eyez @old boy @ManBearPig @darealvelle @Pinyapplesuckas @Dead End @Wepa Man @Headcase @ADP @Soymuscle Mike @areohbee82 @Thatrogueassdiaz @g-ice @Amestafuu (Emeritus) @Sane @Karank0 @Tetris v2.0@savoutch @mobbinfms @Middle Finga U @DJ Mart-Kos @Big Mel @x-factor7 @Alvin @hex @Won Won @Urbanmiracle @mr x @feelsthecitybreathin @Grand Conde @oO J Smooth Oo @TrifeGod @TheKang @Danie84 @mbewane

Just a reminder that next week (week of April 19th, 2021) we get the pre-order for the new album, the single, video, as well as a bonus joint upon pre-order with Rhymesayers. Album will definitely be available on vinyl.

I edited the thread title, because Unlearning wasn't the single, and I'm not even sure if it'll be on the album. Hope so.

I was wondering when this album was going to drop

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I was wondering when this album was going to drop
I'm guessing we'll get it mid-late May. He's still signed to RSE (Rhymesayers), and they always seem to like to do pre-orders about a month before the actual release date. I'm not sure why they don't just do it 1-2 weeks out, but that seems to be the pattern with RSE.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
@dubsmith_nz @NVious @Lord Mecca @Zero @NYK Loyalist @T.H.E. Goat @King Ming @deeznuts @Playaz Eyez @old boy @ManBearPig @darealvelle @Pinyapplesuckas @Dead End @Wepa Man @Headcase @ADP @Soymuscle Mike @areohbee82 @Thatrogueassdiaz @g-ice @Amestafuu (Emeritus) @Sane @Karank0 @Tetris v2.0@savoutch @mobbinfms @Middle Finga U @DJ Mart-Kos @Big Mel @x-factor7 @Alvin @hex @Won Won @Urbanmiracle @mr x @feelsthecitybreathin @Grand Conde @oO J Smooth Oo @TrifeGod @TheKang @Danie84 @mbewane @Piff Perkins @hex

In. Make sure to up that pre-order link when its up breh.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:gladbron:

Ev has always been one of my favorites
Me too man. Dude's dropped like 4 or 5 albums in 15 years, and he's real quiet in between them. I always enjoy the lead-ups to his albums.

Not gonna lie. At the risk of sounding corny...I could really use an Ev album in my life right now. It was a rough 2020, and my 2021 has been kind of rough too. Ev's albums always do a good job of touching on real life shyt, and I can relate to a lot of the stuff he talks about. So his music is kind of therapeutic/cathartic or whatever the fukk word makes sense. But at the same time they aren't Emo or sappy, and he never sounds like he's trying too hard.