Evidence - Unlearning (prod. Graymatter) Pre-order for new Ev album drops next week (April 19, 2021)

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Good to see Graymatter working:salute:

nikkas stay sleeping on son. One of the best doing it today, easily.

Where should I start with his beats? I’ve only heard one other song I know of that he produced

Like my breh @T.H.E. Goat said. Start with Mutant Academy. His projects with Big Kahuna OG are all stellar :whew:

Plus he just dropped an album of all his recent beats called Danger Room Instrumentals.

DANGER ROOM INSTRUMENTALS, by graymatter

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
I guess that idea of Ev fully producing his own album might be on the back burner, I’m not mad at that though.

This is dope though, Ev just rapping and going wherever his mind takes him. I can fukk with it.

“I buy the book so I could follow the plot
It's not a follow-up to Weather Or Not
This its own shyt
Pistol grip pump with the chrome grip”

His delivery on those lines :banderas:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very nice, take my money EV !!!

Peace to the boy Enzo, it ain't easy for them two

Beat is trippy/nostalgic perfect for these days and times

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
That's a dope ass beat. Nice introspective track.
I hope the whole album is introspective. Introspective Ev is the best Ev IMO. I hope he revisits that beat he didn't choose over Love's a Funny Thing.

That 6 Feet beat:ooh:

Peaceful Place:krs:

That Earl Sweatshirt track:whew:
Earl joint is fire. Here's the beat he played at 13:34. He had it up for download on his blog before but it's gone now - 3.96 MB file on MEGA

came in for graymatter
I'm just getting hip. Listening to Danger Room and his Big Kahuna OG work the past couple days.
:banderas:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hope the whole album is introspective. Introspective Ev is the best Ev IMO. I hope he revisits that beat he didn't choose over Love's a Funny Thing.

Earl joint is fire. Here's the beat he played at 13:34. He had it up for download on his blog before but it's gone now - 3.96 MB file on MEGA

I'm just getting hip. Listening to Danger Room and his Big Kahuna OG work the past couple days.
:banderas:

peep game