Ex employee says Afropunk owner is a racist half breed that hates black Americans

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dd86e6dd9ffedb47afcff741c842ee7d.jpg

@The_One
and?

its kind of proving my point. in fact I think there may have been instruments that came before that that were pre-cursors to what is the current guitar.

taking something, and improving it or making alterations and changes is how the world grows. Its how most inventions were created.
that doesn't make it stealing though.

there aren't any frets on that instruments. just one huge difference, the bridge, strings, shape, sound,etc.

all different.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
and?

its kind of proving my point. in fact I think there may have been instruments that came before that that were pre-cursors to what is the current guitar.

taking something, and improving it or making alterations and changes is how the world grows. Its how most inventions were created.
that doesn't make it stealing though.

there aren't any frets on that instruments. just one huge difference, the bridge, strings, shape, sound,etc.

all different.
michael.jpeg

"And..."..:mjpls:

"There were instruments before that drum thing.... that didn't have frets or bridges... "... :mjpls:

Look man. For the record. white people have their shyt. Black people do too.

When it comes to style. We set trends. If Black people do it, white people copy. Look at slang and pop culture. Once they touch it... it goes :scust:.

Go listen to some Hendrix and think about what you're doing with your spare time.

:sas2:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
michael.jpeg

"And..."..:mjpls:

"There were instruments before that drum thing.... that didn't have frets or bridges... "... :mjpls:

Look man. For the record. white people have their shyt. Black people do too.

When it comes to style. We set trends. If Black people do it, white people copy. Look at slang and pop culture. Once they touch it... it goes :scust:.

Go listen to some Hendrix and think about what you're doing with your spare time.

:sas2:

see there you go again. do you think every white person lives in a trailer park or has no sense of style or what?

yes black ppl set many trends and styles. but guess what??? so do many white ppl.

have you heard of this place called....ummm...Europe? where many of the current styles and trends actually come from?
Not to mention all the ones that originate here?

I mean, c'mon, why does everything have to be a competition though?

black ppl use white things such as certain slang and other pop shyt just as much, if not more. who even cares about that?
I mean who is even keeping score of this shyt?

I know in YOUR world it may look like blacks create a lot of things, but look at it from the eyes of a white person in their world.

to them its the damn daniels and the all white vans and shyt. you see what I'm sayin?

you have to look at things more objectively and from a larger view than just your own .

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
see there you go again. do you think every white person lives in a trailer park or has no sense of style or what?

yes black ppl set many trends and styles. but guess what??? so do many white ppl.

have you heard of this place called....ummm...Europe? where many of the current styles and trends actually come from?
Not to mention all the ones that originate here?

I mean, c'mon, why does everything have to be a competition though?

black ppl use white things such as certain slang and other pop shyt just as much, if not more. who even cares about that?
I mean who is even keeping score of this shyt?

I know in YOUR world it may look like blacks create a lot of things, but look at it from the eyes of a white person in their world.

to them its the damn daniels and the all white vans and shyt. you see what I'm sayin?

you have to look at things more objectively and from a larger view than just your own .

neon-genesis-evangelion-platinum-boxset-dvd-review-20071203034131599-000.jpg

So much to unravel.....

I think that we are going around in circles at this point, and I don't have anything else to further this exchange.

"I know in YOUR world it may look like blacks create a lot of things, but look at it from the eyes of a white person in their world."

:dahell:

I bid you adieu good Sir! Have fun.

Black-Guy-fade.gif

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
neon-genesis-evangelion-platinum-boxset-dvd-review-20071203034131599-000.jpg

So much to unravel.....

I think that we are going around in circles at this point, and I don't have anything else to further this exchange.

"I know in YOUR world it may look like blacks create a lot of things, but look at it from the eyes of a white person in their world."

:dahell:

I bid you adieu good Sir! Have fun.

Black-Guy-fade.gif
I'm just talking about perspective.

Someone that listens to hiphop, and hangs out on hiphop boards around ppl that do like minded things are gonna have different viewpoints and see things differently than someone that doesn't
someone that listens to country music for example that hangs out on country boards and around ppl that do like minded things are gonna look around and think that white ppl are the ones setting their trends (cow boy boots and tight jeans and cowboy hats and shyt.), their slang ,etc.

ppl keep thinking everything is black and white.

there are more gray areas in this world than not....THAT is my point.

ANY one side that claims that they are the creators and inventors of everything is either an insecure idiot trying to make themselves feel better off of other ppl's accomplishments or are just plain retarded.

:manny:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
So you have a problem with a group taking credit for something someone else did.....

Well you must hate white america....

I find your position extremely ironic.

Are you Black?
Yeh I'm black.

/

My overall point is, celebrating black excellence, by undermining the contributions of other races is exactly what white racists do when they want to prop up 'white culture' as THE definitive civilisation at the expense of all the other races' cultures that contributed in countless ways..

Isn't this one of the things all oppressed people should fight against?

Instead of doing what they do and clutching at straws to justify some random notions of our, (black people's), superiority, why don't you think these issues through like a rationally minded adult?

For the 100millionth time race is a social construct.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Thanks.

There is no "contribution" to undermine. whites for the most part don't contribute, they appropriate. That's why when white artists come out doing Black art, they get all "Eminem is the best rapper"... Mackelmore makes REAL hip hop. They interpolate and copy and throw a white face on it. Happening since Chuck Berry all the way to Igloo Azalea.

I don't know what planet you're posting from but white people are NOT oppressed in this country, especially with fukking music. Perhaps you should stay off of st0rmfront.

I'm not preaching Black superiority. It seems like that's only language you speak, and your nature is to project your own insecurity onto Black people and their unique and powerful soul and artistic creativity.

For the record. I'm not talking about race. I'm talking about culture.

Why can't you understand that?

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Thanks.

There is no "contribution" to undermine. whites for the most part don't contribute, they appropriate. That's why when white artists come out doing Black art, they get all "Eminem is the best rapper"... Mackelmore makes REAL hip hop. They interpolate and copy and throw a white face on it. Happening since Chuck Berry all the way to Igloo Azalea.

I don't know what planet you're posting from but white people are NOT oppressed in this country, especially with fukking music. Perhaps you should stay off of st0rmfront.

I'm not preaching Black superiority. It seems like that's only language you speak, and your nature is to project your own insecurity onto Black people and their unique and powerful soul and artistic creativity.

For the record. I'm not talking about race. I'm talking about culture.

Why can't you understand that?
Do you realise the world is bigger than North America? Haha.
Do you also realise there are countless more musical genres than HipHop and R'n'B?

& HOW can it be me that is insecure when it's other people in this thread CLAIMING the success of other's as their own, ('WE'), to prop themselves up as if THEY contributed ANYTHING just because they share a skin tone? Haha.

It says a lot that my viewpoint is seen as strange or something. This forum is funny lol

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Lol why is this poitier still following me. I didn't even quote or respond to u. You're on ignore now anyway

I am who I say I am and I already uploaded my pic in the 'upload your pic' thread.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Mechatronic can't you think of a reasonable and rational response to my last comment to you?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Do you realise the world is bigger than North America? Haha.
Do you also realise there are countless more musical genres than HipHop and R'n'B?

& HOW can it be me that is insecure when it's other people in this thread CLAIMING the success of other's as their own, ('WE'), to prop themselves up as if THEY contributed ANYTHING just because they share a skin tone? Haha.

It says a lot that my viewpoint is seen as strange or something. This forum is funny lol
:snoop:

(psst. The topic IS Black american culture)

welp....

I think we're done here.

@Poitier

a40c578acb2eafcdc41b44e43a2e140ed9e9b72c.gif

:smugdraper: