Ex employee says Afropunk owner is a racist half breed that hates black Americans

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
There's tons of proto-punk bands you can show me, Death pre-dated punk in America, Los Saicos resurfaced after Death did.

Video says Peru, can't even spell Brazilian right, get the hell out this thread you grafted, pigskin cave bytch.
You nikkas go so hard for daps:dame:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was never going to attend an event anyway but this article goes a long way to explain the MIA debacle. I'm glad I don't suppot rocker punk black c00ns.
The punk rock movement was an offshoot of ska rock and birthed as a result in the UK... where many Jamaican immigrants influenced the music and culture via immigration. Punk rock has black roots from ska reggae. You a dearly lost breh...

The first skinheads were anti racism and anti classism blue collar values having working class kids.

Your words are full of irony

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Actually, the first punk band was brazlian. This came out In the 60s
:comeon:

And we could go that route of bringing proto Rock inthe 50s and 60s into the discussion as well considering there were bands that were more punk sounding in hard 50s and 60s Rock than Death in the 70s

IE:

I know this is thecoli where it's easy to get daps and salutes if others are ignorant on a certain subject or subgenre as long as you post pro black things but don't spread lies. :stopitslime:

Punk is reggae cultural music and stolen from black culture by white people.
It is just another form of stealing blues from or grassroots music from another region the Caribbean and black music and naming it sumfin else.

There really are and were no punk bands.
They were unskilled artist lifting reggae tunes.

To the point they even spun it off.
Even more once it was appropriated and renamed taking different styles of reggae into ska.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What the hell is afropunk?:dwillhuh:

Black people trying to reappropiate the degraded genre of blues named rock back into some semblance of black music.
By taking the degradation of blues called rock and reggae and then renaming it.
While missing any of the ideals of knowledge of self or black nationalism.

Basically a wanna be pass to be a c00n and act like white people covered reggae supercedes being black.

Which is why I just don't give much rock any chance any longer at all as a genre.
Unless it was a guilty pleasure band from back in the day.
when I gave a fukk about other genre's of music.
Past that, most of the shyt is depression angst creating or lengthening and wallowing in low self worth.
That, if you become secure with any ills you faced.
you will shed listening to other genres. Especially rock and punk rather easily

Some bullshyt like my daughter's mom getting stabbed ninety times.
Gf getting killed in high school.
Best friend killed and shot with a shotgun for a Chinese leather.
The nikka who taught me everything in the hood, skillet jackson.
Who was chicago's next prep star after Benji.
being stabbed with his gf to death, in the elementary school yard we all came up in as a high school student. when he had next.
My man's beong in trouble for murdering the evil shop owner at the candy coming up.

My female cousins murdered back to back to back and nikkaz getting away with it. Plus being to high profile to smash back.
The vice president of a company ruining my life and he was not officially even hired yet. When I made that company the internet darling they were in the fall of the Internet.

Etc Etc etc.....
or some social ill or fukked up situation has to make me listen to rock.
Plus, real talk....if I feel to good to listen to big long now or suicide note part two.
I ain't tuning on no rock or even any white artists anymore.

I needed that type of music to deal, back then cause I was young.
Now, i don't need it past a sonic journey like tool or astra.
Where I lyrically don't know what the fukk they talembout anyway.

If you listen to a lot of rock.
go get a clinical sociologist and work through your issues without meds, Fa real.
Rock is only going to keep perpetrating the issues and unless you get help.
sonically that shyt in the long run is going to wear you down, too.

Now I only listen to rock if it is on a score or for just tool or astra.
It isn't a medium to wallow in all the shyt my life endured anymore.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How you gon be gay and make punk music and it is based on reggae.

Just their whole shyt says they need help, and knowledge of self.
I can see if you taking that exploration to create a better you.
Past that,...if that shyt is a violation of knowledge of self.
Check ya people's and yo self, we are black.
We not supposed to ever indulge in corrosive bullshyt lacking knowledge of self.
You are carthagan man and woman and being weirdo GAy is Roman and a direct violation of who you are.
If you black and gay yousa race traitor and Need some professional help from your buck broke mindstate.

Art Barr

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
You know what I find cringeworthy, amongst many other things about this forum, people who love to talk about 'we did this' and 'we did that'.

No you fukking anonymous no-mark. YOU didn't do anything to contribute whatsoever to Afropunk, 'the creation of rock music' or anything else.

Literally the only link you guys have with so much shyt you try to claim as 'we' is the fact you share a superficially similar skin tone. Often I see people talking about 'WE' did this when it's someone from a completely different CONTINENT who just happens to be 'black' lol.

I have never heard a rationally minded and well educated white person talking about how 'remember when WE developed penicillin' or 'remember when WE created the philosophical doctrine of existentialism!'...

I couldn't be bothered to quote the people I see doing this as I don't care enough about your opinions to engage you in some long and boring back and forth.

Ultimately this is just another stupid form of racism. But then if stupid racism was prohibited from this forum, 90% of posts would have to be deleted haha.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
You know what I find cringeworthy, amongst many other things about this forum, people who love to talk about 'we did this' and 'we did that'.

No you fukking anonymous no-mark. YOU didn't do anything to contribute whatsoever to Afropunk, 'the creation of rock music' or anything else.

Literally the only link you guys have with so much shyt you try to claim as 'we' is the fact you share a superficially similar skin tone. Often I see people talking about 'WE' did this when it's someone from a completely different CONTINENT who just happens to be 'black' lol.

I have never heard a rationally minded and well educated white person talking about how 'remember when WE developed penicillin' or 'remember when WE created the philosophical doctrine of existentialism!'...

I couldn't be bothered to quote the people I see doing this as I don't care enough about your opinions to engage you in some long and boring back and forth.

Ultimately this is just another stupid form of racism. But then if stupid racism was prohibited from this forum, 90% of posts would have to be deleted haha.
The :mjpls: is strong with this one....

:umad:.

"I don't like when black people collectively celebrate achievements....but collectively suffering is A-Mayo okely dokely peachy."

Why are you so divisive?

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
I am not in the slightest bit divisive.

I celebrate black culture as much as anyone, most music I listen to is created by black people from Africa and North America.

I just can't stand these 'WE DID THIS AND WE DID THAT' people. These fukking losers are using other people's achievements to push their bullshyt, naive and racist worldview.