Ex employee says Afropunk owner is a racist half breed that hates black Americans

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I am not in the slightest bit divisive.

I celebrate black culture as much as anyone, most music I listen to is created by black people from Africa and North America.

I just can't stand these 'WE DID THIS AND WE DID THAT' people. These fukking losers are using other people's achievements to push their bullshyt, naive and racist worldview.

Please explain how Black people are pushing a racist worldview....

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Using other people's achievements to imply some sort of black superiority. 'We did this first' 'We created this and created that'.
There's a difference between celebrating excellence, and implying or explicitly stating a group's superiority. The irony is this the same type of logic white racists use to suggest black inferiority.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people trying to reappropiate the degraded genre of blues named rock back into some semblance of black music.
By taking the degradation of blues called rock and reggae and then renaming it.
While missing any of the ideals of knowledge of self or black nationalism.

Basically a wanna be pass to be a c00n and act like white people covered reggae supercedes being black.

Which is why I just don't give much rock any chance any longer at all as a genre.
Unless it was a guilty pleasure band from back in the day.
when I gave a fukk about other genre's of music.
Past that, most of the shyt is depression angst creating or lengthening and wallowing in low self worth.
That, if you become secure with any ills you faced.
you will shed listening to other genres. Especially rock and punk rather easily

Some bullshyt like my daughter's mom getting stabbed ninety times.
Gf getting killed in high school.
Best friend killed and shot with a shotgun for a Chinese leather.
The nikka who taught me everything in the hood, skillet jackson.
Who was chicago's next prep star after Benji.
being stabbed with his gf to death, in the elementary school yard we all came up in as a high school student. when he had next.
My man's beong in trouble for murdering the evil shop owner at the candy coming up.

My female cousins murdered back to back to back and nikkaz getting away with it. Plus being to high profile to smash back.
The vice president of a company ruining my life and he was not officially even hired yet. When I made that company the internet darling they were in the fall of the Internet.

Etc Etc etc.....
or some social ill or fukked up situation has to make me listen to rock.
Plus, real talk....if I feel to good to listen to big long now or suicide note part two.
I ain't tuning on no rock or even any white artists anymore.

I needed that type of music to deal, back then cause I was young.
Now, i don't need it past a sonic journey like tool or astra.
Where I lyrically don't know what the fukk they talembout anyway.

If you listen to a lot of rock.
go get a clinical sociologist and work through your issues without meds, Fa real.
Rock is only going to keep perpetrating the issues and unless you get help.
sonically that shyt in the long run is going to wear you down, too.

Now I only listen to rock if it is on a score or for just tool or astra.
It isn't a medium to wallow in all the shyt my life endured anymore.

Art Barr
:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Using other people's achievements to imply some sort of black superiority. 'We did this first' 'We created this and created that'.
There's a difference between celebrating excellence, and implying or explicitly stating a group's superiority. The irony is this the same type of logic white racists use to suggest black inferiority.

So you have a problem with a group taking credit for something someone else did.....

Well you must hate white america....

I find your position extremely ironic.

Are you Black?

KangCraSS

Bytch Killa
Daps
Reppin
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOWN
From my experience personally afropunk is for nerdy ass nikkas who never fit in so they overemphasize afrocentrcitie and that get shook when they see other originals who aren't as cac friendly as they are. Typically the nikkas who talk that BLM buhhhhshyt around them peckawoods but don't ever come to the hood... fukk them hoes ass nikkas :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you have a problem with a group taking credit for something someone else did.....

Well you must hate white america....

I find your position extremely ironic.

Are you Black?
I think part of the problem with the "we created this" crowd is that they usually ignore the fact that other races, cultures and ethnicities all played a role in to the creation of the music.

black ppl did NOT create what we know over the last 50 years as rock music alone without the help/influence/etc. of white ppl. yes they are largely credited with early rock music/rock a billy,etc. (as they should).

and this is for every race that says the same thing.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I think part of the problem with the "we created this" crowd is that they usually ignore the fact that other races, cultures and ethnicities all played a role in to the creation of the music.

black ppl did NOT create what we know over the last 50 years as rock music alone without the help/influence/etc. of white ppl. yes they are largely credited with early rock music/rock a billy,etc. (as they should).

and this is for every race that says the same thing.

What influence has white america made on american rock in the last 50 years?

So Chinese people can't say they originated egg foo yung because some cac slathered mayo on it?

Last edited:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What influence has white america made on american rock in the last 50 years?

So Chinese people can't say they orininated egg foo yung because some cac slathered mayo on it?
how about the invention of the electric guitar for starters.
shyt...what about guitars period?

what about music theory?

not to mention the commercialization of music.

if you REALLY don't think that white ppl had any influence on rock music, or any music at all you are just lying to yourself.

also, I've spoken on this before. But why does it always have to be "stealing" when someone else makes a contribution to something?

Rock and roll is largely a result of the merging of African and European styles/cultures,etc.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
how about the invention of the electric guitar for starters.
shyt...what about guitars period?

what about music theory?

not to mention the commercialization of music.

if you REALLY don't think that white ppl had any influence on rock music, or any music at all you are just lying to yourself.

also, I've spoken on this before. But why does it always have to be "stealing" when someone else makes a contribution to something?

Rock and roll is largely a result of the merging of African and European styles/cultures,etc.

Most of the things you talk about are technology and industrialisation.

Musical theory is just that... Theory. Theory doesn't contribute to raw talent and creativity.

I'm still waiting for this "european style" and "culture" example.

You basically confirmed that white america is a culture vulture.

:aicmon:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Musical theory is just that... Theory. Theory doesn't contribute to raw talent and creativity.

rock and roll is typically known as a genre that came from the merging styles of rhythm and blues and country music.

However, why are you acting like technology didn't play its part in the creation?

like music theory or invention of instruments weren't an important part of music creation lol.

so I just confirmed white America is culture vulture?, yet black Americans couldn't have done what they did without the help and the inventions that white americans provided?

or maybe, the truth is that black and white ppl both contributed to what we now consider popular music?

there is more truth that white and blacks both contributed much to the creation (of especially) rock music.

even jazz had European influence if you research it.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

Have you ever heard of... The Velvet Underground? Their music and Lou Reed contributed to and influenced a lot of punk to this day. To say that whites haven't contributed anything is just ignorance. Yes, rock music came from black people. But white rock artists have definitely contributed

Bands from the Boston hardcore scene in the 80s, are copied all over.

Racetraitor was a pro black 90s metalcore band that took influence from white metal and white metalcore bands.

You can still give credit to black People creations without acting like white artists in rock music didn't contribute anything

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

Have you ever heard of... The Velvet Underground? Their music and Lou Reed contributed to and influenced a lot of punk to this day. To say that whites haven't contributed anything is just ignorance. Yes, rock music came from black people. But white rock artists have definitely contributed

Racetraitor was a pro black 90s metalcore band that took influence from white metal and white metalcore bands.

You can still give credit to black People creations without acting like white artists in rock music didn't contribute anything

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
dd86e6dd9ffedb47afcff741c842ee7d.jpg

@The_One

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

whites have contributed to Black music. Is that what you want me to say?

There you have it.

Imitation is the best form of flattery.

Blacks don't own music. Our culture resonates through our words and expression through art. Just like any other culture.

cacs like to take away people's voices and struggles and claim them for their own.

That's my only issue. Stop faking the funk literally.