Exactly What Happened Between Bruce Wayne And Barbara That Estranged dikk Grayson On Batman Beyond

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
had to bump this thread too.. never knew there was more to the story as to why Dikk stopped messin with Bruce

Did these comics explain why Bats fell out with the JL too and what happened to Alfred?

I got a lot of questions lol

The cartoon touched on what happened to Bane, Freeze and Joker..... what happened to the rest of his rogues?

Always wondered since they couldn't appear on JL due to some Bat embargo

Everything is different. Storylines from the comics and on tv aren't always the same. So which continuity are you talking about lol because Alfred is still there and he's still in the justice league

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything is different. Storylines from the comics and on tv aren't always the same. So which continuity are you talking about lol because Alfred is still there and he's still in the justice league
The batman beyond 2.0

Basically any DCAU continuity

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The batman beyond 2.0

Basically any DCAU continuity

Ah okay. no word on why he left JL accept he got old and retired.

Alfred died and I'm sure they had a fall out too. The comics never went into it at least as far as I know. Check out the batman beyond comic to see if they did because if so, that's where it would be

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I always figured Bats fell out with the JL shortly after The Joker's death. Makes you wonder why Bats didn't recruit a few of them to try and find Tim when he went missing. :jbhmm: