Exactly What Happened Between Bruce Wayne And Barbara That Estranged dikk Grayson On Batman Beyond

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
"Powerful men fukk who's close to them"- D.Chappelle . What Bruce did was no different than any boss with an eager, gorgeous and flexible:shaq: intern whos willing to risk life and limb for you would've done.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
HezId4P.jpg

:dead: and then he went and snitched
he got that, "im bout to tell" walk

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fascinating. :ohhh:

Never watched Batman Beyond and while I own the DVD set, I probably have only seen The New Batman Adventures episodes only once a piece (if that). B:TAS, TNBA and BB are all in the same universe, right?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
She's been secretly wanting Batman since the original B:TAS run. Who did she save from The Joker, Two-Face, and Penguin in her dream? Was it Dic Grayson? Was it Robin (she didn't know both were one in the same at the time)? No...it was Batman.

Then they were about to share a kiss to end the dream before Dic came by and woke her up. :russ:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fascinating. :ohhh:

Never watched Batman Beyond and while I own the DVD set, I probably have only seen The New Batman Adventures episodes only once a piece (if that). B:TAS, TNBA and BB are all in the same universe, right?

Yeah. TNBA takes place a few years after B:TAS, and Batman Beyond takes place 40-50 years after the New Batman Adventures and about 20 years after Bruce retired from being Batman (you see why in the first episode). Suffice it to say, Bruce, Barbara, and Tim Drake are all some pretty damn bitter old people and not really on good terms with each other.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
@MartyMcFly

Just finished the Owls series.

Yo... :ohhh:

I didn't know comics were like this.

The whole Illuminati type shyt and the way they fukked with his mind when they kept him underground for like 8 days was bananas.

I'm about the start Death of the Family now.

:salute:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Did Babs even tell him that she was Batgirl and Bruce Wayne was the original Batman?

They never said either way (at least, in the cartoon) whether or not he knew about her past as Batgirl. Dude was only in like two or three episodes anyway.

Old Wounds

He found out while they were on a mission and was livid at Bruce for not telling him

Also,

batusi.gif

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
had to bump this thread too.. never knew there was more to the story as to why Dikk stopped messin with Bruce

Did these comics explain why Bats fell out with the JL too and what happened to Alfred?

I got a lot of questions lol

The cartoon touched on what happened to Bane, Freeze and Joker..... what happened to the rest of his rogues?

Always wondered since they couldn't appear on JL due to some Bat embargo

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant lie I look at Batman funny now after I read this thread. Use to be one of my favorite characters. I new dude was crazy in his own way but I didn't think he pull some shyt like this.

Lost some respect for Bruce tbh