Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:dead: at him walking off the street and having more career sacks than anyone on our active roster.
lol if that don't give you some insight into the state of this franchise i dont know what will. these idiots quick to give kyle wilber a new deal when he has half the production in double the time.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

21 go routes for Dez :damn:

Jason%20Garrett.gif

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is all our receivers are stuck in whatever position they play, its literally 1 2 3.

You cant move williams to Dez spot because he literally cannot be a number 1 and Beasley is solely a slot receiver.

Dez has to get the attention on the outside so the inside guys can run their inside only routes, if you move Dez inside our 2 and 3 receivers (including witten) are useless outside.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Problem is all our receivers are stuck in whatever position they play, its literally 1 2 3.

You cant move williams to Dez spot because he literally cannot be a number 1 and Beasley is solely a slot receiver.

Dez has to get the attention on the outside so the inside guys can run their inside only routes, if you move Dez inside our 2 and 3 receivers (including witten) are useless outside.
Preach Brother. No one mentions this enough. This is why I wanted a receiver early in the draft because of this reason here. You move Dez around, no one else will get open.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Man you right :mjlol:

You move Dez inside Beasely has no purpose...Witten will be a lot more limited...

I also notice we don't ever attack the middle of the field vertically...primarily because witten is so damn slow he just can't run 20 yard routes anymore they would take forever :mjlol:

So really everything is a dink and dunk inside or a go route to Dez with nothing in between...:mjlol:

meanwhile julian edelman is an inch or two taller than beasely and he out here eating with no brady and no gronk :sadswagboyz:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Why does Witten have to be in for every play? You take him out and put Dez & Beasley in the slot, then they can put Butler on the outside as a burner.

Edit:
:stopitslime:shyt like this will make watching them lose much easier.

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why can't Beasley line up wide and run the same quick short routes?

Why can't Dez or TWill operate from the slot?

There are no restrictions. I've seen Edelman and Amendola and Welker run plenty of short-intermediate routes while lining up wide. AB and Odell and Cruz as well.

This coaching staff is just vanilla is fukk. No creativity, no outside-the-box, no make-the-other-team-adapt.

Every run is from singleback or shotgun formation.

Same shyt week in, week out, year in, year out. :francis: