Fabolous & T.I. debate using the word ‘country’

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk. I’m country as fukk and take it as a complement. I’m also smarter than most people I come across so I never had to worry about the jokes. I do find it hilarious how people of average to low iq up north think of themselves as being smarter than people down south off the rip. I can stump the majority of nikkas anywhere with a Algebra 2 test. Majority of them nikkas would get laughed out the room trying to interview for any STEM position I’ve worked. But hurr durr your accent is funny:childplease:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe he in his feelings because he from a city but as a breh from the boondocks I have no problem with it. Mfs really be country like 2 weeks ago one of our bulls jumped a fence and I chased that mf for like an hour on a horse

Well you would be country af that’s like me having neighbors who own whole farms but here I am with 2 dogs while these mofos have at least 20 cows.

i just don’t associate accents with country/southern. Basically anyone below us on the map was damn near southern (Ohio) and anyone to the direct west was Midwest. With anything to the north east being the east coast.

basically even if you were from a city down south you were still southern. But you could be southern and not country.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Holy shyt :dwillhuh:

Brehs probably don't think about it but full grown cows can jump like 5 feet off the ground and they way faster than humans. Actually have to chase them mfs all the time. If I have help we'll use vehicles to block them in and force them back into our property. Solo missions I use the horse basically follow them and keep them close to our property until the mf feel like jumping the fence back into the pasture:francis:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Brehs probably don't think about it but full grown cows can jump like 5 feet off the ground and they way faster than humans. Actually have to chase them mfs all the time. If I have help we'll use vehicles to block them in and force them back into our property. Solo missions I use the horse basically follow them and keep them close to our property until the mf feel like jumping the fence back into the pasture:francis:

:heh:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
TI just said white people in the south say “nikka” more than up top.

That’s hillarious being that every southern cat on the coli for years was like

“Only NY Hispanics use the N word and nobody down south that’s not bad doesn’t use it”

lol.

it’s crazy how southern rappers say the opposite things than southern fans on the internet

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We call people that live in the sticks that either be talking loud as hell or eat stuff like pig feet, country. It's nothing malicious behind it. Just joking around