Faces of Africa

Daps
tell me which group is African and which is AA....being so distinct from one another this should be quite simple:sas2:

tqeNJVC.jpg

ChapterAward2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Meh
Daps
Yes but most AAs dont look like these people facially man, thats the difference its the facial structure, I can see CAC features in our structure not seen in pure blacks.

Young-African-American-Man-Sad-Expression-1718640.jpg

sad-man-white-background-23197154.jpg

tumblr_ljgk4qsFCL1qb3bt0.jpg
\

The african blacks have younger looking faces.
AAs don't have one look facially you stupid cave mutant and nothing about the brother facial structure is cac influenced:camby:

whom facial structure is closer to this African American
61366c80-e84d-11e4-aecd-a102891ee207_Zach-Randolph-ponders-Joe-Murphy-NBAE-Getty-Images-.jpg

this cac?
latest

or the African
tumblr_ljgk4qsFCL1qb3bt0.jpg

:comeon:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Meh

buffruff

Banned
Daps
i'm saying you don't know what you talking about a filthy cave beast whom descend from along line of dog molesters and most of us AAs don't share you Neanderthal genes:stopitslime:

Im black and you are a dumbass if you cant understand what Im saying. We have neanderthal DNA because we AAs are part CAC get it in your head we are NOT 100 PERCENT BLACK. Whats wrong with you you gonna freak or some shyt knowing you aint a real nikka but just a mongrel? How sad

Daps
Im black and you are a dumbass if you cant understand what Im saying. We have neanderthal DNA because we AAs are part CAC get it in your head we are NOT 100 PERCENT BLACK. Whats wrong with you you gonna freak or some shyt knowing you aint a real nikka but just a mongrel? How sad
sure you are Opey:stopitslime:.quit spamming thread with propaganda and take hairy back knuckle dragging cac ass to st0rmfr0nt /:camby:

Last edited: